Round I - Jason

The Expert Football Freestyle Contest is a competition for the best user-submitted video clip
expert
Site Admin

Round I - Jason

Post by expert » 16 Nov 2005, 20:58

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Jason:
Each judge must answer all of the following questions:
- How advanced were the tricks in this video?
- Was there a good variety of tricks?
- Were there enough tricks in the video or was it uneventful?
- Was was the most advanced combo?
- How does this video compare to 3 (or more) other clips from the competition in terms of complexity of tricks (combos)?
Unless you use complete sentences and describe your opinion fully, you will be disqualified from judging. Do not say whether you like the video or not.
Last edited by expert on 10 Jan 2006, 20:40, edited 1 time in total.

expert
Site Admin

Re: Round I - Jason

Post by expert » 17 Nov 2005, 02:59

1. The tricks ranged from easy to medium. There were a lot of single HTWs and no real combos. The dribbling moves he does at 1:44 sec were not working in his favor.
2. There was variety although he should not have included stuff he is not good at (like ground moves)
3. Nothing really stood out in terms of tricks. He showed very good lower body potential.
4. At 1:08 he attempts the TATW but doesn't quite pull it off.
5. In terms of skill and difficulty of tricks, Jason is probably at around Lomholt's level. Both are on the verge of developing combos although not quite there yet.

Tierney

Post by Tierney » 18 Nov 2005, 23:56

1. Not advanced, just single moves, no combos.
2. Very little variety, little upper body, not great ground moves, so no, not good variation.
3. Uneventful, its not good to see tricks not being pulled off.Bit repetitive too.
4. Again just single moves, 2 atw's but thats it. Not much ambition either.
5. Overall, better than Angelo's and Hassa's, but the rest of the competitors are in a different league altogether.

prtglsoccerfan22

Post by prtglsoccerfan22 » 19 Nov 2005, 23:38

1. none. all beginner level tricks. no spectacular tricks that stood out.
2. no. no variety what so ever. he only knew a couple of tricks and he did them over and over again for a 3+ min video.
3. i'll say the video was about 3/4 tricks and 1/4 just video of him....like walking up to the camera...shots of his head moving...walking....not juggling. very uneventful.
4. his attempt to do a TATW failed and i think it hurt his video.
5. he is a big step below the average level that the freestylers who entered are at...a bit confusing, let me explain. Most of the freestylers that entered are very good. but there are some that are a big step below that. just keep working. need to improve combos and thats whats hurting the beginners.
-Marcus-