Round I - Angelo Storms

The Expert Football Freestyle Contest is a competition for the best user-submitted video clip
expert
Site Admin

Round I - Angelo Storms

Post by expert » 16 Nov 2005, 20:47

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Angelo Storms:
Each judge must answer all of the following questions:
- How advanced were the tricks in this video?
- Was there a good variety of tricks?
- Were there enough tricks in the video or was it uneventful?
- Was was the most advanced combo?
- How does this video compare to 3 (or more) other clips from the competition in terms of complexity of tricks (combos)?
Unless you use complete sentences and describe your opinion fully, you will be disqualified from judging. Do not say whether you like the video or not.

Tierney

Re: Round I - Angelo Storms

Post by Tierney » 17 Nov 2005, 16:43

1. I wouldnt class his tricks as advanced as i didnt even see a TATW. They were amateur tricks, like you would perform for your first freestyle video.
2. There wasnt a good variety of tricks involved, there were only a few. ATW, toe bounce, side slap and knee atw were the only lower body tricks involved. But the upper looked good at times, wit good flow and control.
3. The tricks were repeated too often, sometimes lasting up to a minute doing one single trick. Not enough tricks.
4. The most advanced combo's were......head stall to neck stall to chest stall. And 2 atw's. Not exactly advanced in my book.
5. This video had probably the least complexity of tricks in all the video's.

expert
Site Admin

Re: Round I - Angelo Storms

Post by expert » 19 Nov 2005, 23:15

1. The tricks here were fairly simple. He tired to string some moves together but he didn't really do more than 2 tricks in a row.
2. Variety was not very good. He did too many upper body stalls. That's not a bad thing in particular, but he didn't really go anywhere from there.
3. There was way too much jugging. It felt like he was trying to set up something... but nothing happened.
4. Taking his shoe and sock off while he has the ball in a footstall. It took him a long time to execute it though.
5. Angelo is a beginner that has a lot of work ahead of him (he didn't even do a crossover, not to mention combos). Angelo is ahead of Hassa but probably behind Jason and Kris Lomholt.

prtglsoccerfan22

Post by prtglsoccerfan22 » 19 Nov 2005, 23:25

1. The tricks werent that advance. only minor atw, htw, knee atw. then some upperbody moves.
2. he just did the same tricks over again in different patterns. very predictable.
3. pretty uneventful. not many combos or variety of tricks. boring after about a minute.
4. there were no advance tricks. probably the various head stalls, chest stalls, neckstalls.
5. not much complexity. definitly lacks the kind of motivation other videos have to offer.
-Marcus-