Brazil v Argentina

Talk about football in the AFC, CAF, CONCACAF, CONMEBOL and the rest of the World
imhere8

Post by imhere8 » 14 Jul 2007, 08:25

ok people,I know this is a crap post and I know that I'm mistaken,but Ronaldinho plays with brazil right?and Ronaldo?and Emerson?and Roberto Carlos?why haven't I seen them in the field?(Pls don't get aggresive on me :lol: :lol: )

Btw,MY 50TH POST!!

sorry for caps
"I never forget a face.But in your case,I'll make an exception" lol!

Image<<credit to Alix!!!

zerot4
New User

Post by zerot4 » 14 Jul 2007, 10:57

they arent on the field becouse they dont wanna play right now(they are so good they dont care about this cup so they are letting their younger players take the field). they are taking a break but who know the usual starters may have a chance at some ingame experience but unless ronaldinho, ronaldo, kaka, robinho(he is already playing becouse he is still young), cicinho, and every other starter is playing then brazil doesnt stand a chance........argentina will win against brazil without their starters

Flyingmoose
Veteran Member

Post by Flyingmoose » 14 Jul 2007, 13:36

zerot4 wrote:they arent on the field becouse they dont wanna play right now(they are so good they dont care about this cup so they are letting their younger players take the field). they are taking a break but who know the usual starters may have a chance at some ingame experience but unless ronaldinho, ronaldo, kaka, robinho(he is already playing becouse he is still young), cicinho, and every other starter is playing then brazil doesnt stand a chance........argentina will win against brazil without their starters
er... actually they care about the cup and let me tell you right now they arn't good enough not to care for it. Ronaldhino and KaKa are taking a break because they are exhausted from their seasons, and true some don't play because they want their youngsters to have experience, this is what they call reitreing from international play. Roberto Carlos retired from international play and Ronaldo hasn't been recalled to the squad.

ballackfan
Veteran Member

Post by ballackfan » 14 Jul 2007, 17:27

I think the game will be pretty even, chances are Argentina have pack of players who played this competition before, while the Brazilian side are very young but man-to-man brazil has very good players technically. In the early part of the competition Brazil lacked ability to finish, same as U20 side in Canada who managed to scored few goals with numerous chances, that's not Brazil we all know about. I'll say to the penalty shootout!!!

Ic3

Post by Ic3 » 14 Jul 2007, 21:56

No way, no penalty shootout.

I love to watch Brazil play, but with all the youngsters, I think Argentina will pull out on top. Argentina has a squad full of experienced, team players. They all know each other, they play well with each other, and they will come out on top in the end, at least that's how I see it.

anderson

Post by anderson » 15 Jul 2007, 00:13

even though im rooting for brazil,argentina have been amazing.the only way brazil is gonna win wit robinho and co on fire and argentina not at full power

AMacK7

Post by AMacK7 » 15 Jul 2007, 17:59

Argentina should win. Brazil isn't even close to full power. I think that with all of the young players on Brazil getting this far will really help them in big matches later on in their career (WC). I'm hoping that Brazil will win, but I don't think it will happen unless they play their best.

Rulezzz
Veteran Member

Post by Rulezzz » 15 Jul 2007, 21:56

oh dear Argentina, Brazil 2-0 up at half time and Ayala puts through his own net :P Nice goal from Baptista tho.
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
keller8
"If you don't believe in yourself why should anyone else?" Andrei Shevchencko.

AmericanFutballer
Veteran Member

Post by AmericanFutballer » 15 Jul 2007, 22:06

Ye, let's hope my boys can pull through and beat argentina :P.
Still, unfortunate about the own goal, but face it, argentina has had numerous chances to catch up, their accuracy is just not what it usually is, i hope brazil still wins though.
Shut Up, I am Here...
- Goals
"The ability to succeed requires the realization of what one wants and the passionate desire to attain it."

Hugh
Veteran Member

Post by Hugh » 15 Jul 2007, 23:02

Please tell me that what I just witnessed isn't true, please tell me that wasn't the actual final...

What happened to the Argies? Where'd the magic go? I don't understand! They were so good before, they had double the wins that Brazil had! How did Brazil cream them 3-0? AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH IT'S NOT REAL!!!

Seriously though, what a great win for Dunga, can you imagine leading up to the final match against what was basically the Genghis Kahn of soccer? Argentina was a monster! And yet Brazil conquered their fears, and in the end conquered the Argies too. I guess no one saw it coming, but hey, that's soccer.

steve-0
Veteran Member

Post by steve-0 » 15 Jul 2007, 23:05

this goes to show that the first goal in a match is always the most important.

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

Post by rzadzinski » 15 Jul 2007, 23:38

I don't know how many times you will say this in a lifetime, but Brazil was an underdog and they came through! :shock:
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

gnarlyjim
EF Mountie

Post by gnarlyjim » 16 Jul 2007, 03:26

... I predicted it all along. :roll:

acmilan94

Post by acmilan94 » 16 Jul 2007, 04:05

how did that happen? Brazil didn't even have any of their hella good veterans
--
"There's someone out there practicing right now, and if you face him, he will win."

steve-0
Veteran Member

Post by steve-0 » 16 Jul 2007, 13:18

a great team doesn't rely on their star players.