best soccer facility in canada?

Talk about football in the AFC, CAF, CONCACAF, CONMEBOL and the rest of the World
deathstar
Sophomore Member

best soccer facility in canada?

Post by deathstar » 26 Feb 2007, 03:21

does anybody know the best soccer facility in canada?

gnarlyjim
EF Mountie

Re: best soccer facility in canada?

Post by gnarlyjim » 26 Feb 2007, 03:34

deathstar wrote:does anybody know the best soccer facility in canada?
I don't know what the "best soccer facility in Canada" is, but Toronto FC's facilities have to be up there among the top.

mufc21
Veteran Member

Post by mufc21 » 26 Feb 2007, 03:42

they could be. Each province has their best stadium. I think the best in Canada would be the rogers centre formally known as the sky dome. Yes they play football there although it is the home of the Jays. AHHH. Lets go cubbies

deathstar
Sophomore Member

Post by deathstar » 28 Feb 2007, 14:33

i would say the best that ive seen would have to be the one in saskatoon saskatchewan

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

Post by rzadzinski » 28 Feb 2007, 22:36

Hehe, that one is not the best. That indoor center? It's good, but not the best...
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

~Dynamic_Dinamo~

Post by ~Dynamic_Dinamo~ » 05 Mar 2007, 01:29

Apparantly the Calgary Soccer Center is the largest indoor soccer facility in North America. Kinda hard to believe though...

http://www.calgarysc.com/home.html

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

Post by rzadzinski » 05 Mar 2007, 02:43

There are a lot of fields there, so I'm not surprised. It's an indoor facility too. I can't say they're the best, I've never been there. But I believe that Toronto F.C. will be better in quality, and more focused on outdoor.

The fields on which I had provincials in Calgary were not those. We played in this sweet bubble indoor fields. It was like a huge air bubble onto a parking lot. You have to see it to understand. There was a clubhouse, then when going into the place where all the fields are, there's this door you have to go through. And it's air sealed!! So your ears pop every time you go in and out!! It was so awesome! And then you are in this huge white bubble, and it just seems like any other indoor soccer stadium. Quite a few fields and pretty nice. I liked that provincial year...It was really fun!! :wink:
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

mufc21
Veteran Member

Post by mufc21 » 05 Mar 2007, 02:50

wow i just found the best field in the world. My backyard. Im not joking i am rich like hell and i own parliament hill. Prime minister lives in my dumpster and gets me breakfast. Was i dreaming again :roll:

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

Post by rzadzinski » 05 Mar 2007, 02:55

Eww, you let a guy from the dumpster serve you food? :P

-Alexander Ovechkin

ajc
The Philly Flyer

Post by ajc » 05 Mar 2007, 03:37

You eat pieces of sh*t for breakfast?

(Please, somebody comment that they know what I'm talking about, because if you understand then it is a funny reference and not an erroneous waste of space)
Click it

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

Post by rzadzinski » 05 Mar 2007, 03:52

Unless I am totally unaware of something in the media. Or some sort of hidden joke in it. Like our Prime Minister eats sh*t... :P

I think I get it ajc. He gets served by Oscar the Grouch... :wink:

If this is or isn't what your talking about, I totally killed what you had going... :D

-Alexander Ovechkin

ajc
The Philly Flyer

Post by ajc » 05 Mar 2007, 03:55

Hehe not quite the connection I was looking for, but I appreciate you trying to logicaly derrive the meaning instead of calling me stupid. If no one gets it within a little while I'll just say what I was trying to get at.
Click it

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

Post by rzadzinski » 05 Mar 2007, 03:57

Ok, let the guessing game begin!

I have to warn you, I'm really skilled at this. It may take me a hundred tries, but I will get it!! iwannagopro has warned you!!

Ok:

You think Canadians are pieces of...

-Alexander Ovechkin

ajc
The Philly Flyer

Post by ajc » 05 Mar 2007, 04:03

No, you know what, I think I'll just show you what I meant. Trust me you'll laugh. The context of your post in reply to mufc21 was almost exactly the same situation as this, it's almost shocking how similar it was.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=f2Bx2Iha2lc
Click it

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

Post by rzadzinski » 05 Mar 2007, 04:11

Haahah....

Of course!!! The all-time classic!!! What a great relation!! Haha..

JK, mufc. I doubt you eat pieces of sh*t for breakfast, or do you?? you are a Flamers fan... :P jp. :wink:

-Alexander Ovechkin