What MLS team do you cheer for?

Talk about football in the AFC, CAF, CONCACAF, CONMEBOL and the rest of the World
mufc21
Veteran Member

Post by mufc21 » 02 Mar 2007, 01:30

ye he probably was. I said i thought he had gone but i just didnt remember which club it was. Give me a break. :cry:

ajc
The Philly Flyer

Post by ajc » 02 Mar 2007, 02:04

mufc21 wrote:ye he probably was. I said i thought he had gone but i just didnt remember which club it was. Give me a break. :cry:
Hey man it's no problem. :)

for iwannagopro - "gaga" (inside thing, don't call me crazy) :lol:
Click it

mufc21
Veteran Member

Post by mufc21 » 02 Mar 2007, 02:17

ok for that gaga thing i got real pissed. I have pmed expert asking him to get rid of this seeing as it was all messed up by you. Ok hopefully i am not like this tommorow :cry:

KPatel

Post by KPatel » 02 Mar 2007, 02:51

ajc wrote:Or KPatel were you correcting him in question form for the hell of it? :lol:
I like to do that. He's a regular 2nd half appearance at Craven Cottage.

mufc21
Veteran Member

Post by mufc21 » 02 Mar 2007, 03:25

ye. What really pisses me off is all the players west ham have and they dont use. I think when they picked up mashcerano and tevez they waited too long to start using them. Anyway i hope they stay up because i thik their players have the flair the prem likes but if they go down i wont care that much. Were gonna win so what can i say

KPatel

Post by KPatel » 02 Mar 2007, 03:56

Don't be too sure of yourself about winning the Premiership, you don't have the easiest of fixtures and have proved that you can slip to any team. West Ham don't deserve to stay up because their players have NO passion for their play or their club. They only care if they're getting paid. Their troll faced idiot of an owner wasted his money.

Anyway, back to the MLS eh?

iwannagopro
EF Flying Dutchman

Post by iwannagopro » 02 Mar 2007, 04:17

mufc21 wrote:ok for that gaga thing i got real pissed. I have pmed expert asking him to get rid of this seeing as it was all messed up by you. Ok hopefully i am not like this tommorow :cry:
Haha... dude gaga is just an inside joke that ajc and I have. It doesn't mean anything bad really, actually I will tell you what it means, but you have to promise to use it, because then we can spread it through the forums :wink: .

Gaga=Haha no problem

J
Admin

Post by J » 02 Mar 2007, 04:32

Matt17 wrote:New England Revolution. They're the local team, anyway. I rarely manage to get to see the games, since I am gone for a long time, then, FSN is the only channel having it on. But, they are still my favorite team. Me and my friend are attempting to buy season tickets, and then go to some Revs training camp. Dempsey is probably my favorite player on the Revs.
Hey man, welcome to the forums. Good to have another Revs supporter here!

I don't know what part of Mass you are from, but UPN just signed a contract with the Revs and they will cover 22 regular season games. I'm pretty sure most of Massachusetts gets UPN so you should be in luck (check your listings). I live in Western Mass and I get UPN, so no matter where are in Massachusetts you should get that channel. The remainder of games will be shown on ESPN2 or FSC. FSN is not going to be carrying any Revs games this year.

Btw, did you hear Steve Nicol has been talking with Robbie Fowler from Liverpool to try and get him to come to the Revs this summer. I doubt it will happpen, but it would be pretty sweet if it did.

KPatel

Post by KPatel » 02 Mar 2007, 04:59

Matt17 wrote:Btw, did you hear Steve Nicol has been talking with Robbie Fowler from Liverpool to try and get him to come to the Revs this summer. I doubt it will happpen, but it would be pretty sweet if it did.
Fowler's agent has played down any moves to the US. Liverpool and Co are considering giving him another contract, due to his recent performances. He's one of the world's best finishers. Fowler is GOD.

J
Admin

Post by J » 02 Mar 2007, 05:40

Thats why I said "I doubt it will happen".

I also doubt he will sign with Liverpool again though, especially with Kuyt, Crouch and Bellamy there now. I can't see Benitiez giving him another contract. He'd probably rather bring in some younger talent to start developing.

But hey, you never know...

mufc21
Veteran Member

Post by mufc21 » 02 Mar 2007, 13:01

they are just looking at every old timer in football and trying to bring him in to MLS. They tried to get Zidane out of retirement. HAH. If he left real madrid as a starter why would he come out of retirement for the MLS. I hear they are gonna sign 41 year old Teddy Sherignham after he gets his Arthritis treated. :lol: The Mls can ruin themselves like this but i dont give a s**t

Matt17

Post by Matt17 » 03 Mar 2007, 16:31

J wrote:I don't know what part of Mass you are from
Western Mass. But, my school is in a different part, but, I don't exactly even know where it is in relation to where I live.

UPN I get.

The MLS can bring in a ton of stars, but, it will, I think, have to take about 15 years of doing so before soccer becomes big here in the US.

Real_Zidane
Veteran Member

Post by Real_Zidane » 03 Mar 2007, 18:53

FC Dallas because I live in TX and they are a pretty good football team in the MLS.