Best player in North America

Talk about football in the AFC, CAF, CONCACAF, CONMEBOL and the rest of the World
FCBarcelona
Veteran Member

Who would you say, I have to go with Rafael Marquez or David Suazo.
FORÇA BARÇA!

"I’m a player who can do absolutely anything if I am smiling and laughing. If I’m not happy, then everything becomes more of a struggle,” explained Adriano.

cHaVa
Veteran Member

Rafael Marquez? But he isnt playing in North America, i think the best player right now in North America is Cesar Delgado. The guy in my avatar image.

FCBarcelona
Veteran Member

I meant players from North America.
FORÇA BARÇA!

"I’m a player who can do absolutely anything if I am smiling and laughing. If I’m not happy, then everything becomes more of a struggle,” explained Adriano.

cHaVa
Veteran Member

oh ok LOL, sorry, well i agree man Rafa Marquez is probably the best. but the problem is that most mexicans stay way too much in mexico.

Gaucho

who does delgado play for?
Gimme the ball.

cHaVa
Veteran Member

He plays in Mexico, in Cruz Azul, he also plays for the Argentinan National Team.

FCBarcelona
Veteran Member

Oh, I know him. Argentinian player, very good.
FORÇA BARÇA!

cHaVa
Veteran Member

yeah he's pretty good man, i love the way he controls the ball with his feet. do you know who German Pereyra is? He was in Boca Juniors last season.....

FCBarcelona
Veteran Member

No, I haven't heard of him, soccer coverage is very poor in Canada.
FORÇA BARÇA!

cHaVa
Veteran Member

yeah he's a good player playing in Cruz Azul too..

FCBarcelona
Veteran Member

David Suazo is also a great player from Honduras.
FORÇA BARÇA!

dooglas
Veteran Member

Landon Donovan is killer, or claudio reyna, when hes not all hurt, pat noonan.

i dont watch a lot of mexican soccer, and i dont get spanish leagues either :(...i love watchin real and barca play.
Wow, he just megged three people, maradonas around the last defender, and missed the shot, then not five minutes later a guy on the other team shoots when he gets the ball and scores...

who would you rather be?

J
Admin

pat noonan is not even near the best player in north america. He is real good at cut backs and occasionally shooting. He is not very consistant and has a lot of areas of his game he needs to work on. The revolution are my team so i watch him play pretty much every week. He will get better with time. I wold probably say either marquez or Reyna.

FCBarcelona
Veteran Member

DeMarcus Beasley is up there also. He has great speed.
FORÇA BARÇA!

J
Admin

yeah, i agree. He is becoming very good.