Mexico vs. Panama

Talk about football in the AFC, CAF, CONCACAF, CONMEBOL and the rest of the World
cHaVa
Veteran Member

Mexico vs. Panama

Post by cHaVa » 31 Mar 2005, 03:14

Its about minute 70, and Mexico is playing one of the worstest games of the elimination stage. Both teams are tied 1-1. Mexico right now is weak, and low on attitude. Its games like this today, that i am ashamed to say that i go for mexico. Mexico, today is not the same team that came out last sunday against USA. To put it in other words right now, Mexico SUCKS......

cHaVa
Veteran Member

Post by cHaVa » 31 Mar 2005, 03:30

The game just finished with a tie of 1-1. I am speechless.... I am upset, and very mad at the Mexican Players. They underestimated the Panama players, and got confident. And did not showed attitude at all. I hope Mexico has better standards in the future, because in the FIFA Rankings it is ranked #6, but after this game, it should go to the top 200.

FCBarcelona
Veteran Member

Post by FCBarcelona » 31 Mar 2005, 04:05

Rafael Marquez is their best player and if he is having an off game than the whole Mexican team suffers, is this what happened? And Mexico should be somewhere between 20-30 ranking, top 10 is way out of hand, they have easier matches than European teams.
FORÇA BARÇA!

"I’m a player who can do absolutely anything if I am smiling and laughing. If I’m not happy, then everything becomes more of a struggle,” explained Adriano.

cHaVa
Veteran Member

Post by cHaVa » 31 Mar 2005, 04:14

Yes, Rafael Marquez might be the best player in the Mexican National team. But i dont think that if he plays good, all of the other team mates will play good as well. Today's game, everybody was giving about 30% of what they really had. It was really dissapointing. When Mexico really plays, they play as a real team, just like they did in Mexico City. Yeah Mexico does have alot of easy rivals, but in that case then alot of the teams should as well be in the top 20-30 as well. But in todays game, Mexico wasnt a team, more of a joke.