USA Guatemala

Talk about football in the AFC, CAF, CONCACAF, CONMEBOL and the rest of the World
dooglas
Veteran Member

2-0 USA!!! HOORAH!....but really im getting tired of johnson.

but USA had so many chances, we need to finish better!
Wow, he just megged three people, maradonas around the last defender, and missed the shot, then not five minutes later a guy on the other team shoots when he gets the ball and scores...

who would you rather be?

coop8

yeah your right, but I did notice a lot of poor heading and passing.

cHaVa
Veteran Member

USA was great during the whole game. Deserved to win with more goals.

soccer11
Admin

How come you are getitng tired of Johnson? He's arguably the best finisher on the team right now.

dooglas
Veteran Member

yea...he can score against T&T guatemela, panama, then he gets under pressure and hes not a superstar no more, most of his goals are rebounds or one one with keep. he has a horrible first touch and isnt overly fast or overly strong, arena would be better to at least have him out there with mcbride or wolff.
Wow, he just megged three people, maradonas around the last defender, and missed the shot, then not five minutes later a guy on the other team shoots when he gets the ball and scores...

who would you rather be?

J
Admin

Johnson will get better as he gets older with more experience. I think he is only like 21 years old. For now i would have gone with Mcbride, but hey, they got the result they needed so im not going to complain. By the time the big games roll around in 2006, I think Johnson will be Americas top striker.

dooglas
Veteran Member

i hope so man, i just dont like him if he has the ball anywhere outside the box..it scares me, in the penalty area he can score all day :).

who would you rather be?

cHaVa
Veteran Member

yeah, johnson is pretty good.