Mexico vs. USA-World Cup Qualifier!!!!!

Talk about football in the AFC, CAF, CONCACAF, CONMEBOL and the rest of the World
cHaVa
Veteran Member

Post by cHaVa » 27 Mar 2005, 21:01

number wise it really means nothing...a lot has changed.soccer is mexico number one sport by far. in the unites states its not even close to the number one sport and we still knocked them out in the last world cup
i'm not talking about the other thing u said man, i'm talking about what u said in this quote...... what ur saying is that USA soccer its not the top sport and still can beat mexico when in mexico its the number one sport. and then u said that it still knocks out mexico in world cups despite that you need to recognize that mexico has knocked out usa out of world cups as well.

cHaVa
Veteran Member

Post by cHaVa » 27 Mar 2005, 21:02

dont take it as an offensive remark man, i'm just simply stating the facts.

cfrealmadrid
Veteran Member

Post by cfrealmadrid » 27 Mar 2005, 21:06

was i the only one who saw that handball by borgetti when he PUNCHED it in for zinho to score? ah, well the us played like little kids anyway. congratulations to the mexican team, they deserved it. we'll win next time though.
Hala Galacticos

cHaVa
Veteran Member

Post by cHaVa » 27 Mar 2005, 21:07

yeah so your saying that if usa wins on september they'll be better, and thats not true, if mexico or usa wins none are better, theyre better only on that game, but i dont think theyre better talent wise.

that quote was differing to this one you wrote

if mexico wins in semptember then they are the better team in my opinion but if the united states wins then its pretty equal.. if they get a chance to play eachother in 2006 then that will be the true test for both sides.
none teams are better, theyre the same because they have talent, i dont think if mexico wins, mexico is better than usa. its simply that they won. and played better, but i dont think theyre better than usa.

cfrealmadrid
Veteran Member

Post by cfrealmadrid » 27 Mar 2005, 21:08

in a few years, usa will be better. they have more young talent. mexico's biggest players are all late 20s
Hala Galacticos

cHaVa
Veteran Member

Post by cHaVa » 27 Mar 2005, 21:09

sweet cfrealmadrid, thanks man, and you know, i hope its a better game for the US next time, to have better emotions in the next game. and yeah, US will have the top hand playing in home ground. so its going to be a challenge in us to face the US. so i hope its a good game.

cfrealmadrid
Veteran Member

Post by cfrealmadrid » 27 Mar 2005, 21:10

it's always a good game when the u.s. and el tri play
Hala Galacticos

cHaVa
Veteran Member

Post by cHaVa » 27 Mar 2005, 21:11

yeah us is growing talent, and from all around the world 2nd generation. but that dosent mean mexico dosent, mexico has young players as well, but are not given a chance to play, thats why most of the mexican players are the same as 2 wolrd cups ago. but young mexican talent is growing as well too. so i dont know, well have to see in the future.

J
Admin

Post by J » 27 Mar 2005, 21:28

all i have to say is that if the united states number one sport was soccer like it is in mexico , what do you all think would happen?? the united states still kocked mexico out of the last world cup. i dont think mexico has ever knocked the united states out of any world cup, and if so which one??. mexico might have been better in the past but that was before mls, things have definteley changed.

cfrealmadrid
Veteran Member

Post by cfrealmadrid » 27 Mar 2005, 21:32

J wrote:all i have to say is that if the united states number one sport was soccer like it is in mexico , what do you all think would happen?? the united states still kocked mexico out of the last world cup. i dont think mexico has ever knocked the united states out of any world cup, and if so which one??. mexico might have been better in the past but that was before mls, things have definteley changed.
if the usa's number one sport was soccer, the media would cheapen it and take out all the fun. it would be more of an industry than a game, just like all other sports here
Hala Galacticos

J
Admin

Post by J » 27 Mar 2005, 21:42

im not talking about if it would be an industry or not, and you kind of contradict yourslef here because you are always complaining about how know one watches soccer here. All i was trying to say is that if this countries number one sport was soccer we would probably be one of the best teams in the world. even if it did become an industry soccer would still be just as mucvh fun to me, nothing could ever change that.

FCBarcelona
Veteran Member

Post by FCBarcelona » 28 Mar 2005, 02:25

Mexico won, they are a better team.
FORÇA BARÇA!

"I’m a player who can do absolutely anything if I am smiling and laughing. If I’m not happy, then everything becomes more of a struggle,” explained Adriano.

J
Admin

Post by J » 28 Mar 2005, 03:36

then chelsea must be a better team than barcelona.

FCBarcelona
Veteran Member

Post by FCBarcelona » 28 Mar 2005, 05:31

Hahah, no way, was this game decided by the referee?
FORÇA BARÇA!

"I’m a player who can do absolutely anything if I am smiling and laughing. If I’m not happy, then everything becomes more of a struggle,” explained Adriano.

J
Admin

Post by J » 28 Mar 2005, 05:58

what are you trying to say??