The mighty Revs!!

Talk about football in the AFC, CAF, CONCACAF, CONMEBOL and the rest of the World
J
Admin

Post by J » 12 Jun 2006, 01:50

Yeah, they should have it up on MLsnet. You might have to pay for it though, I'm not sure if it's free. Great 2nd half and ending to the game.

J
Admin

Post by J » 11 Jan 2007, 19:26

Clint Dempsey's work permit went throuh and he will be eligible to play for Fulham this weekend against West Ham.

It will be hard not to have him next season, but it's definitely well deserved that he be in the EPL. His tranfer fee was the largest for any American player ever in the EPL. It was for around 3 million I think?

ajc
The Philly Flyer

Post by ajc » 12 Jan 2007, 00:21

J wrote:Clint Dempsey's work permit went throuh and he will be eligible to play for Fulham this weekend against West Ham.

It will be hard not to have him next season, but it's definitely well deserved that he be in the EPL. His tranfer fee was the largest for any American player ever in the EPL. It was for around 3 million I think?
Yea around 3 million. Personally, I'm really excited to see him play in the Premier League. I think he has the potential to be a very good player, but let's just hope that the transition to such a better league than MLS can go smoothly for him.
Click it

J
Admin

Post by J » 09 May 2007, 06:00

Anybody see Dempsey's first EPL goal over the weekend against Liverpool?

What a well worked goal that he started and finished. And how important it was for Fulham too. Good time to score you fist EPL goal to keep your team from being relegated 8) :lol:

here it is for those of you didn't see it yet

http://youtube.com/watch?v=s7fiyzbCkSk

I love how he scored it against Liverpool where Steve Nicol was a legend at, and thats who really helped Demspey progress before he went into the EPL :lol:

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

Post by rzadzinski » 10 May 2007, 21:28

Off topic but kind of on topic,

How about Canadian U-20 David Edgar scoring his first ever EPL goal against Manchester United?

This is late, but still, worth posting:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTdYfy4Uwt8&NR=1

The best part is that the commentator was just talking about him, then that!

Just an amazing moment for Canada...
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin