Once Again, USA vs. Mexico - 5

Talk about football in the AFC, CAF, CONCACAF, CONMEBOL and the rest of the World
cHaVa
Veteran Member

Yeah its that time again i'm going to start bragging, about the sweet revenge thats going to happen on Saturday the 3!!! Mexico 2 vs. USA 0!!!!!
This time revenge will be just a little bit sweeter!!!!!

rockinu
New User

!Viva Mexico!

J
Admin

:roll:

cHaVa
Veteran Member

JEJEJEJEJE , LOL! :D , remember the long arguements we used to have on this subject J.....

pive valderrama

sep 4 COLOMBIA vs uruguay

COLOMBIA ALL THE WAYYY
colombiano por siempre...

J
Admin

cHaVa wrote:JEJEJEJEJE , LOL! :D , remember the long arguements we used to have on this subject J.....
LOL :lol: yeah i think we have covered all there is to say on the subject and then some............

soccer11
Admin

naw, mexico isnt gonna win again. before the last time they played, USA beat mexico like what, the last 2 or 3 times. Id be suprised if mexico won, let alone 2-0. IM thinking more like 1-1, 2-2, maybe a few lucky bounces for either team, then maybe a team could win. other then that, i think it'll be a hard fought game but in the end its a tie, which pretty much assures both will be in the world cup.

cHaVa
Veteran Member

Hey maybe your right, it could be a tie, Mexico has a good defense as of now. The midfield is ok, and the offensive line is good, so it'll will be a good game.

peps1154
Veteran Member

Allthought the game is played in USA their is gone be more mexican suporters for sure so Mexico 3-2.

mrbeankid22

Definately alot of Mexican Supporters. Last week I went to a FC Dallas game vs. Chivas and a little less than 2/3 of the fans were Chivas (Mexican) Fans. That shows Mexico has alot of support even in the states.

pive valderrama

mexico lost 2-0.....
colombiano por siempre...

rockinu
New User

sonofaB***H, I never liked USA, They're cheating with their nationality, "being born in america does not make you an american."from Malcom X.

dooglas
Veteran Member

lolol ^^

america is not the only ones.

france has plenty of african decended players, germany has asamoah, yep thats a german name...

mexicos coach is argentinian, japans coach is brazilian, england has kieron dyer and jermaine defoe, well they may have been born in england but does that make them english? ah who cares.
Wow, he just megged three people, maradonas around the last defender, and missed the shot, then not five minutes later a guy on the other team shoots when he gets the ball and scores...

who would you rather be?

rockinu
New User

yeah you're right. I guess my emotions got the best of me. Back when i was in my high school team, we always seem to have problems with an all white team. From the start they keept on saying alot of racist crap, and playing dirtry, i guess they felt superior because we were mexican. Anyways, we always beat them, thats what really counts. :)

soccer11
Admin

i gave mexico way too much credit. they played totally unexpired. Ive never seen mexico play that poorly against the USA.