Togo bus attacked, driver dead, 2 injured.

Talk about football in the AFC, CAF, CONCACAF, CONMEBOL and the rest of the World
NewBornProdigy
Admin

Post by NewBornProdigy » 16 Jan 2010, 13:25

klc123 wrote:That map is a load of rubbish in my opinion.

There is violent crimes everywhere, reguardless of the state of the country, the human race is flawed and is and always will be evil and self-destructing.

However the balance of crime is so poorly represented by that map its a joke.

Are you trying to tell me that Japan is the most violent country in the world?

Or that the middle east is more peaceful than the whole of europe?

Thats just bizarre...

Whats even more bizarre is how the map says that NORTH KOREA is one of the most peaceful countries in the world? are you out of your fu**ing mind?
On that map Japan is tiny man and North Korea is pretty big
But that map can only account reported violent crimes against the countries laws

So military violence doesn't count, probably why the middle east is so small, although bear in mind the middle east is very sophisticated and law abiding, its just Islamic extremist ruin their name, so everyone thinks they are a shower of murdering slobs

klc123
Veteran Member

Post by klc123 » 16 Jan 2010, 15:16

It thought it had nothing to do with size of country but it was to do with the colour which determined how much crime goes on?

Reguardless, i wouldn't say that Japan is the most violent and unlawful country in the world, not when theres countries like South Africa and all of America.

panchester07
Veteran Member

Post by panchester07 » 16 Jan 2010, 15:36

klc123 wrote:It thought it had nothing to do with size of country but it was to do with the colour which determined how much crime goes on?

Reguardless, i wouldn't say that Japan is the most violent and unlawful country in the world, not when theres countries like South Africa and all of America.
The bigger the country the more crime.. that why japan is small as well as europe..

Thats why you see colombia so big.. Anyway this map should be out of date a little..

What are the colors supposed to mean?
to know Him is to want to know Him more"

"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

klc123
Veteran Member

Post by klc123 » 16 Jan 2010, 15:49

O sorry, i thought the darker colours meant more crime and lighter colours meant no crime.

panchester07
Veteran Member

Post by panchester07 » 16 Jan 2010, 16:55

klc123 wrote:O sorry, i thought the darker colours meant more crime and lighter colours meant no crime.
well you obviously thought wrong..
to know Him is to want to know Him more"

"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'