Togo bus attacked, driver dead, 2 injured.

Talk about football in the AFC, CAF, CONCACAF, CONMEBOL and the rest of the World
panchester07
Veteran Member
Posts: 3849
Joined: 27 Aug 2007, 04:25

Post by panchester07 » 09 Jan 2010, 05:19

Off topic: has anyone been to the Dudley ride in Universal Studios....



ufffffff spectacular.. my mom is going with my brother and sister next february,and shes not taking me son of a bitch I want to go!
to know Him is to want to know Him more"


"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

Rummandinho
Senior Member
Posts: 244
Joined: 28 Oct 2009, 03:43

Post by Rummandinho » 09 Jan 2010, 08:53

Do mounties still ride horses?
Image

Wanderer
Veteran Member
Posts: 1084
Joined: 22 Mar 2007, 01:42

Post by Wanderer » 09 Jan 2010, 13:26

do Montses stil ridw whorses? hahahha lol

foodsample
Senior Member
Posts: 105
Joined: 31 Jul 2009, 23:42

Post by foodsample » 09 Jan 2010, 14:31

nick117 wrote:should of linked dudly do right.

Image
Lol thats what I thought of, but I couldnt quite remember the name of it.

MUFC1994
Veteran Member
Posts: 1227
Joined: 30 Jun 2008, 17:30

Post by MUFC1994 » 09 Jan 2010, 14:51

panchester07 wrote:Off topic: has anyone been to the Dudley ride in Universal Studios....



ufffffff spectacular.. my mom is going with my brother and sister next february,and shes not taking me son of a bitch I want to go!
The dudley ride is in Islands of Adventure

Ya Ive ridden it....its a great ride, but Jurassic Park is still better. But imo the best ride in Islands of Adventure is Dueling Dragons....
"The road to athletic greatness is not marked by perfection but the ability to constantly overcome adversity and failure."

panchester07
Veteran Member
Posts: 3849
Joined: 27 Aug 2007, 04:25

Post by panchester07 » 10 Jan 2010, 03:00

MUFC1994 wrote:
panchester07 wrote:Off topic: has anyone been to the Dudley ride in Universal Studios....



ufffffff spectacular.. my mom is going with my brother and sister next february,and shes not taking me son of a bitch I want to go!
The dudley ride is in Islands of Adventure

Ya Ive ridden it....its a great ride, but Jurassic Park is still better. But imo the best ride in Islands of Adventure is Dueling Dragons....
My bad youre right, Duelling Dragons is awesome...

Jurasic Park great..

Hulk gets a lot of hype but Duelling Dragons is still better..

Did you go to the orlando one or another one? Been to other parks?


---
The second man after the DT died today, also the chief press executive or whatever (the dude that was in charge of the national team news)..

I think its not a matter to joke around with.. The keeper got taken to a hospital in South Africa..

And Fifa looks away like if nothing happened, the tournament continues, scum all they want is buisness

http://www.marca.com/2010/01/08/futbol/ ... 70018.html

If you go to this link you can see a few images (though the audio is in spanish), of the togo bus accident..
to know Him is to want to know Him more"


"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

ReXage
Senior Member
Posts: 104
Joined: 26 Dec 2009, 23:09

Post by ReXage » 10 Jan 2010, 03:20

panchester07 wrote:
MUFC1994 wrote:
panchester07 wrote:Off topic: has anyone been to the Dudley ride in Universal Studios....



ufffffff spectacular.. my mom is going with my brother and sister next february,and shes not taking me son of a bitch I want to go!
The dudley ride is in Islands of Adventure

Ya Ive ridden it....its a great ride, but Jurassic Park is still better. But imo the best ride in Islands of Adventure is Dueling Dragons....
My bad youre right, Duelling Dragons is awesome...

Jurasic Park great..

Hulk gets a lot of hype but Duelling Dragons is still better..

Did you go to the orlando one or another one? Been to other parks?


---
The second man after the DT died today, also the chief press executive or whatever (the dude that was in charge of the national team news)..

I think its not a matter to joke around with.. The keeper got taken to a hospital in South Africa..

And Fifa looks away like if nothing happened, the tournament continues, scum all they want is buisness

http://www.marca.com/2010/01/08/futbol/ ... 70018.html

If you go to this link you can see a few images (though the audio is in spanish), of the togo bus accident..
They just changed their minds there still going to play in the cup?

http://www.cbc.ca/sports/soccer/story/2 ... lplay.html

MUFC1994
Veteran Member
Posts: 1227
Joined: 30 Jun 2008, 17:30

Post by MUFC1994 » 10 Jan 2010, 04:27

panchester07 wrote:
MUFC1994 wrote:
panchester07 wrote:Off topic: has anyone been to the Dudley ride in Universal Studios....



ufffffff spectacular.. my mom is going with my brother and sister next february,and shes not taking me son of a bitch I want to go!
The dudley ride is in Islands of Adventure

Ya Ive ridden it....its a great ride, but Jurassic Park is still better. But imo the best ride in Islands of Adventure is Dueling Dragons....
My bad youre right, Duelling Dragons is awesome...

Jurasic Park great..

Hulk gets a lot of hype but Duelling Dragons is still better..

Did you go to the orlando one or another one? Been to other parks?
I live in Florida, So ive been to everything, Busch Gardens, Disney World (every park), And Universal and Islands of Adventure.......

-----

And I heard the death toll is up to 4.....
"The road to athletic greatness is not marked by perfection but the ability to constantly overcome adversity and failure."

panchester07
Veteran Member
Posts: 3849
Joined: 27 Aug 2007, 04:25

Post by panchester07 » 10 Jan 2010, 04:45

really? have you been to img bolletieri? I played their a while it was awesome..

Also my family travels lot to Miami (2.5 hours from panama) To keep the USA residence..

Been to disney world 7 times, since Im the oldest brother and my mom wanted to take all my other siblings there I just went with..

Boca Raton ive been too..

I applied to USF - rejected, Utampa - accepted and talked to the coach, FAU -accepted, UCF - accepted...... I wanted to study in Florida..

been to wet and wild, sea world, busch gardens, magic kingdom, island of adventures, animal kingdom, universal studios, etc....

Also been a cruise that left from St Petersburg..

My godfather now lives in Daytona Beach.. My cousin is doing an intership in disney world.. I got plenty friends I met in IMG Bolletieri that are from Florida..

Been to the mall in tampa, the one with the cheese cake factory? Tampa International Mall.?

Last I visited Miami last november to salute a few friends I met at IMG academies, and to see a doctor for my knee issues..

Thats my favorite state in the USA, has a lot of latino flavor, and its the cool latinos not the mexicans or central americans (sorry), that rule all the other states in immigration.. And has all the virtues of america..Love the highways and bridges that go over and by the sea.. Also went to the beach in Sarasota and saw a manatee JAJAJ !!

I (L) florida, I really wanted to go to college their, but I decided to study law...
to know Him is to want to know Him more"


"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

MUFC1994
Veteran Member
Posts: 1227
Joined: 30 Jun 2008, 17:30

Post by MUFC1994 » 10 Jan 2010, 13:07

Ive heard of the IMG camps, but never been able to afford them......

And I live pretty close to Miami....I live in Broward

But right now bro, Florida is freezing its in the 30's in South FL!!!!
"The road to athletic greatness is not marked by perfection but the ability to constantly overcome adversity and failure."

panchester07
Veteran Member
Posts: 3849
Joined: 27 Aug 2007, 04:25

Post by panchester07 » 10 Jan 2010, 17:41

MUFC1994 wrote:Ive heard of the IMG camps, but never been able to afford them......

And I live pretty close to Miami....I live in Broward

But right now bro, Florida is freezing its in the 30's in South FL!!!!

HAHA its 84 over here ..YEAH BABY (austin powers voice)

I got friends in a few high schools over there..

gulliver preparatory. wuld palmetto be the name of a high school? I cant remember
to know Him is to want to know Him more"


"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

MUFC1994
Veteran Member
Posts: 1227
Joined: 30 Jun 2008, 17:30

Post by MUFC1994 » 10 Jan 2010, 18:29

panchester07 wrote:
MUFC1994 wrote:Ive heard of the IMG camps, but never been able to afford them......

And I live pretty close to Miami....I live in Broward

But right now bro, Florida is freezing its in the 30's in South FL!!!!

HAHA its 84 over here ..YEAH BABY (austin powers voice)

I got friends in a few high schools over there..

gulliver preparatory. wuld palmetto be the name of a high school? I cant remember
I've never heard of Palmetto, but I have seen Gulliver, your friend must be pretty rich to go to that school...
"The road to athletic greatness is not marked by perfection but the ability to constantly overcome adversity and failure."

panchester07
Veteran Member
Posts: 3849
Joined: 27 Aug 2007, 04:25

Post by panchester07 » 10 Jan 2010, 18:31

MUFC1994 wrote:
panchester07 wrote:
MUFC1994 wrote:Ive heard of the IMG camps, but never been able to afford them......

And I live pretty close to Miami....I live in Broward

But right now bro, Florida is freezing its in the 30's in South FL!!!!

HAHA its 84 over here ..YEAH BABY (austin powers voice)

I got friends in a few high schools over there..

gulliver preparatory. wuld palmetto be the name of a high school? I cant remember
I've never heard of Palmetto, but I have seen Gulliver, your friend must be pretty rich to go to that school...
its a she... she is jewish..so is her nose :lol:.. but she is the best player I have ever seen for a woman. and she is very very good looking too
to know Him is to want to know Him more"


"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

klc123
Veteran Member
Posts: 2820
Joined: 13 Jan 2007, 16:26

Post by klc123 » 10 Jan 2010, 21:24

I have, its bloody brilliant, i was in florida last october and it was scoring hot when we went on that ride, it absolutely drenches you, about 5 times :) amazing.

Make sure you go on the hulk and dueling dragons, theres two parks in universal and i can't really remember what rides are where, but islands of adventure was my favourite.

The new one in universal studios called rip it rock it is pretty poor imo, not worth waiting for.

panchester07
Veteran Member
Posts: 3849
Joined: 27 Aug 2007, 04:25

Post by panchester07 » 10 Jan 2010, 21:44

klc123 wrote:I have, its bloody brilliant, i was in florida last october and it was scoring hot when we went on that ride, it absolutely drenches you, about 5 times :) amazing.

Make sure you go on the hulk and dueling dragons, theres two parks in universal and i can't really remember what rides are where, but islands of adventure was my favourite.

The new one in universal studios called rip it rock it is pretty poor imo, not worth waiting for.
awesome yeah I been to duelling dragons the red one and the blue one.. its the best ride there imo..

Last time I went was in Jun 2008 so its been a while.. When I went there the newest atraction was the "simpsons" ride in universal studios which was cool but had 2 hours waiting line...

The mummy is pretty cool been there?

Shrek and Jimmy Neutron are awesome..

Hulk is pretty cool

I hate those ones that dont actually move at all but make it seem like theyre moving like Spiderman 3-D...

Out of all the rides though, call me un-original, but my favorite ride in Orlando was Splash Mountain.. I just heart it..The little bear, the bird singing zi pa di doo da, zi pa di dae, my oh my what a wonderful day, plenty of sunshine heading my wayyyy, Zi PA DI DU DAAAAH ZI PA DI DEH.....its awesome .....

----
Mufc does the school Miami Country day sound to you?
Hilliel Comunity day school?

got a few jewish friends in those scools.. was roomates with em at IMG.. once agian cant sstopp recommending that place.
to know Him is to want to know Him more"


"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

Post Reply