US open cup

Talk about football in the AFC, CAF, CONCACAF, CONMEBOL and the rest of the World
nick117
Veteran Member

US open cup

Post by nick117 » 03 Sep 2009, 05:01

Anyone watch the sounders vs D.C. game tonight it was fantastic had all the making of a top game physical play fantastic plays suspense and so much more. Fantastic game especially for sounders fans 1st year in mls and winning a trophy dosen't get much better.

AmericanFutballer
Veteran Member

Post by AmericanFutballer » 12 Sep 2009, 01:58

I actually did see this game. It was decent, better moreso because of the atmosphere and what it meant for the Sounders. Had all the emotions of an amazing game but the quality of soccer let it down as a really good game. It was just decent.
Shut Up, I am Here...
- Goals
"The ability to succeed requires the realization of what one wants and the passionate desire to attain it."

nick117
Veteran Member

Post by nick117 » 12 Sep 2009, 04:44

AmericanFutballer wrote:I actually did see this game. It was decent, better moreso because of the atmosphere and what it meant for the Sounders. Had all the emotions of an amazing game but the quality of soccer let it down as a really good game. It was just decent.
the quality wasn't terrible until the last 7 minutes or so where the sounders started being stupid with the ball and praying that dc wouldn't score.