why the u.s womens national team sucks sh*t

Talk about football in the AFC, CAF, CONCACAF, CONMEBOL and the rest of the World
canadianfootballer

you know why i think they suck? BECAUSE the women in brazil argentina etc. don't have as many rights and freedoms as women in the u.s theres more discrimination against them and sh*t thus less girls there playing football yet u will see many games of mens teams where lots of women are watching the u.s womens team and canadas are only good cuz they have more rights and a better program but when brazil argentina etc. womens get more rights and a better program to develop them u will see the u.s womens team losing more often and sucking sh*t like the mens team. The u.s womens team is not that good there is just a lack of competition but its coming (example: marta owning the u.s ).

edit: im not saying womens football sucks im just saying that the us womens team sucks brazil all the way! brazil owned u guys 4-0
Last edited by canadianfootballer on 01 Aug 2008, 04:50, edited 2 times in total.

soccer11
Admin

well i like that you're stating your opinion, but the way your title is worded isn't appropriate at all.
also, the US women don't "suck sh*t". they're a very good team, maybe the best in the womens game. if the competition would catch up maybe they would lose more or would be more competitive matches but they'd still be one of the best.

and in reference to you US mens team sucking sh*t? you're canadian right?....ok

canadianfootballer

yeah we suck more but the us sucks as well to a lesser degree

canadianfootballer

i just don't like how the mls plays bland unappealing football

soccer11
Admin

(don't double post)
the MLS game has really evolved in the last 4 or 5 years. it isn't that bland. it's quite attacking actually. ok the passing isn't as crisp as in europe but you don't see that in every european league anyways.

John_Bob
Veteran Member

canadianfootballer wrote:you know why i think they suck? BECAUSE the women in brazil argentina etc. don't have as many rights and freedoms as women in the u.s theres more discrimination against them and sh*t thus less girls there playing football yet u will see many games of mens teams where lots of women are watching the u.s womens team and canadas are only good cuz they have more rights and a better program but when brazil argentina etc. womens get more rights and a better program to develop them u will see the u.s womens team losing more often and sucking sh*t like the mens team. The u.s womens team is not that good there is just a lack of competition but its coming (example: marta owning the u.s ).
The only evidence you could use to prove that the U.S. "sucks sh*t" is how well they play and the WNT is historically and currently the best in the world, you can't prove anything by saying the competition should be better. I see what you are saying and agree the Brazil and Argentina are getting better and better and could overtake the U.S. but you failed to prove anything. Maybe next time before you post you will actually think about what you are saying and realize how foolish you sound.

chicagofirefan
Veteran Member

canadianfootballer wrote:i just don't like how the mls plays bland unappealing football
And what, canada is a world class league?
canadianfootballer wrote:BECAUSE the women in brazil argentina etc. don't have as many rights and freedoms as women in the u.s theres more discrimination against them.........better program but when brazil argentina etc. womens get more rights
Ok so Womens rights have to do w/ politics so here it is.
Hristo Stoichkov once said that Politics and Soccer should Never mix together.

Stop talking about it! and what right do you have to say a countries team " Sucks sh1t?"
Bulgaria is our faith, Levski is our Freedom

Davidson9
Veteran Member

I bet no one can name anyone on this site can name a Canadian team other than Whitecaps or TFC, so yeah, CSL is pretty sh*t.

To be honest the only teams I can watch in the MLS are TFC, because of the fans and Galaxy because of Donovan.

Obviously the WNT doesn't 'suck sh*t' but I have to say there is little competition for them, for example, the mens game has:

Spain, Germany, Brazil, Argentina, Italy, Netherlands, France, Portugal, Croatia etc.

The womens game has:

USA, Brazil, Germany, and sometimes Canada.

I have to say I find it hard watching North American soccer without getting bored within 5 minutes.

Rome_Leader
The Italian Mod

Pfft, you owe me five bucks, cos you stupidly forgot the Montréal Impact, bitch. ;\ Do the Kickers count? I play on the St. Lawerence Laurentiens...

But yeah, that's ignorance. Sure, other women don't have many rights compared to US women, but this is pretty much forgotten when they play for their country, because the country sees them as a vehicle to success, and does what it can to make sure they win. Outside of sports... No rights again. It's like Tommy Smith said...

'When, I was racing in the Olympics, I was an American athlete, from the great country of America. When I was at home trying to make a dollar, I was a Negro, from some deplorable state of Africa.'

messi19
Veteran Member

Yeah, but who cares about woman's football. IT SUCKS AND IS BORING!!!

I WRITE EVERYTHING FROM MY iPOD TOUCH!

Mitab14

messi19 wrote:Yeah, but who cares about woman's football. IT SUCKS AND IS BORING!!!
The women care. Why can't they enjoy the sport as we guys do?
"Football is simple. But the hardest thing is to play football in a simple way." Johan Cruyff

MUFC1994
Veteran Member

the funny thing is that the person that started this thread is canadien. :lol: Canada sucks at soccer both men and women, and Canada has equal rights for men and women. The WNT is the greatest team in the world for womens. thr gonna win gold. And they're the greatest womens soccer team ever. it doesnt matter if the competion is sh*t. they still kick ass against everybody. so shut up.

messi19
Veteran Member

Mitab14 wrote:
messi19 wrote:Yeah, but who cares about woman's football. IT SUCKS AND IS BORING!!!
Beacause how many teenage girls do you know that or more interested in soccer than shopping? I would rather play scrabble then watch women's football.

I WRITE EVERYTHING FROM MY iPOD TOUCH!

Mitab14

messi19 wrote:
Mitab14 wrote:
Beacause how many teenage girls do you know that or more interested in soccer than shopping? I would rather play scrabble then watch women's football.
90% of the teenage girls in my school likes and plays football. So I'd say I know many girls that play football.

But it still doesn't matter how many I know. There are girls out there that loves the game and plays it. I wonder how it feels for them that nobody wants to watch them play. :?
Last edited by Mitab14 on 31 Jul 2008, 16:19, edited 1 time in total.
"Football is simple. But the hardest thing is to play football in a simple way." Johan Cruyff

MUFC1994
Veteran Member

im surprised no girls have commented on this yet