Free Kick Masters

Talk about football in the AFC, CAF, CONCACAF, CONMEBOL and the rest of the World
truesocceroo
Veteran Member

Free Kick Masters

Post by truesocceroo » 11 Jul 2008, 02:41

I was on youtube the other day and i saw these clips.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=SYmXtATcA2E
http://youtube.com/watch?v=0ujlNpUefM8&feature=related

Theres a Messi one as well but i cant find link now. Just wondering did any of you Americans go to it and is it any good? Because it seems like something they would do in the NBA and it looks like it didnt really work out. They kept missing and Marquez got one but there was no wall. Why didnt they have other free kick takers, im sure the fans would have prefered Roberto Carlos and Nakamura, and especially Beckham.

I am impressed with the keepers they managed to get, Toldo and David James, does anyone know anything else about this because i am real curious about it all of a sudden.

Davidson9
Veteran Member

Post by Davidson9 » 11 Jul 2008, 02:43

Casar went to it.

It sucks that Ronnie didn't score once, I feel sorry for him losing his form.

Real_Zidane
Veteran Member

Post by Real_Zidane » 11 Jul 2008, 14:41

Davidson9 wrote:Casar went to it.

It sucks that Ronnie didn't score once, I feel sorry for him losing his form.
Yeah, hopefully this will be a wake up call and he'll be good for soem of next season. I thought I heard the fans jeering him.

shahensha
Veteran Member

Post by shahensha » 11 Jul 2008, 15:29

it will be even worse for him when ac milan announce their purchase of addebayor's rights instead of him soon.

truesocceroo
Veteran Member

Post by truesocceroo » 12 Jul 2008, 07:46

Adebayor isnt going to Milan i thought because he wanted guaranteed Champions Legue matches. I dont get why Arsenal dont just give him the pay rise if they think he is worth it.

messi19
Veteran Member

Post by messi19 » 12 Jul 2008, 13:28

Nearly all of those Ronaldinho freekicks sucked, big time!
He kept hitting the wall. For a professional player of his standard to take such poor freekicks is a disgrace! lol.
I could of done lots better. I know Ronaldinho has been out injured for a long time, but he just made himself look stupid.

I WRITE EVERYTHING FROM MY iPOD TOUCH!