USA vs. Mexico

Talk about football in the AFC, CAF, CONCACAF, CONMEBOL and the rest of the World

who do you think is going to win???

USA
80%
Mexico
20%

Total votes: 15

Alexio1092
Veteran Member

Post by Alexio1092 » 07 Feb 2008, 09:36

soccerdude510 wrote: haha
but soccer is a contact sport and if you dont want to get to hit go play with some marbles or something haha

Football is a non-contact sport, mate.
It's just become alot more-so physical over the years I think, with alot more players milking it alot, too.

tjsokkerplayer

Post by tjsokkerplayer » 08 Feb 2008, 02:39

i wouldve loved someone else on the outside defender, corrales is not wuick enough, and as it is good to have a left footed defender on the left side, he is a little to left footed and never uses his right foot. drew moor aloso couldt stay with his man andit was his fault of both goals, i wouldve like to see maybe micheal parkhurt to play defender, since i think he will be goo when he gets older.....

Also benny fielhaber is amazing probably already becomeing one of my favorite midfielders, he has better touch and control than anyone on the field, and i have no clue why he isnt gettin any-time at derby county, they are issing star quality on the field, and they need it badly

2brown347
Veteran Member

Post by 2brown347 » 08 Feb 2008, 02:46

tjsokkerplayer wrote:i wouldve loved someone else on the outside defender, corrales is not wuick enough, and as it is good to have a left footed defender on the left side, he is a little to left footed and never uses his right foot. drew moor aloso couldt stay with his man andit was his fault of both goals, i wouldve like to see maybe micheal parkhurt to play defender, since i think he will be goo when he gets older.....

Also benny fielhaber is amazing probably already becomeing one of my favorite midfielders, he has better touch and control than anyone on the field, and i have no clue why he isnt gettin any-time at derby county, they are issing star quality on the field, and they need it badly
I agree 100%

Rulezzz
Veteran Member

Post by Rulezzz » 08 Feb 2008, 10:26

tjsokkerplayer wrote:i wouldve loved someone else on the outside defender, corrales is not wuick enough, and as it is good to have a left footed defender on the left side, he is a little to left footed and never uses his right foot. drew moor aloso couldt stay with his man andit was his fault of both goals, i wouldve like to see maybe micheal parkhurt to play defender, since i think he will be goo when he gets older.....

the irony here is ive watched him play a few times for Derby County this season and he was awful, he obviously cant deal with the closing down in the premier league and must be the type of player who needs time on the ball.
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
keller8
"If you don't believe in yourself why should anyone else?" Andrei Shevchencko.

ForzaMilan
Veteran Member

Post by ForzaMilan » 08 Feb 2008, 20:31

Yeah Feilhaber rarely gets any time for Derby, and I also think it is do to the style of play in England. The only thing I remember him for is his amazing volley against Mexico in the Gold Cup. I don't think I've ever seen him player other than that game and a couple minutes for Derby.