Another Big Star coming to the MLS?

Talk about football in the AFC, CAF, CONCACAF, CONMEBOL and the rest of the World
chicagofirefan
Veteran Member

Post by chicagofirefan » 17 Jan 2008, 02:29

i know this wont happen but how cool would it be if messi came to the mls. preferably chicago fire. Him and blanco would be amzing. to bad....
Bulgaria is our faith, Levski is our Freedom

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

Post by rzadzinski » 17 Jan 2008, 02:32

I think if you are thinking Messi to MLS you might as well think of any player in the world coming to the MLS, not going to happen. It's not suddenly the hot spot for good, in their prime foreign players.
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

ForzaMilan
Veteran Member

Post by ForzaMilan » 17 Jan 2008, 02:55

rzadzinski wrote:I think if you are thinking Messi to MLS you might as well think of any player in the world coming to the MLS, not going to happen. It's not suddenly the hot spot for good, in their prime foreign players.
Dude, MLS is one of the best leagues in the world...

chicagofirefan
Veteran Member

Post by chicagofirefan » 17 Jan 2008, 03:03

rzadzinski wrote:I think if you are thinking Messi to MLS you might as well think of any player in the world coming to the MLS, not going to happen. It's not suddenly the hot spot for good, in their prime foreign players.
Well i know of course that it wouldnt happen i was just saying it would be cool. A young and talented player like messi should be in europe so he can get a very good carrier. It would be cool cool to see an older player in mls like how blanco is on fire. Ronaldo and Zidane would be cool
Bulgaria is our faith, Levski is our Freedom

ForzaMilan
Veteran Member

Post by ForzaMilan » 17 Jan 2008, 03:37

chicagofirefan wrote:
Well i know of course that it wouldnt happen i was just saying it would be cool. A young and talented player like messi should be in europe so he can get a very good carrier. It would be cool cool to see an older player in mls like how blanco is on fire. Ronaldo and Zidane would be cool
Ronaldo's carreer isn't over yet. Maybe in a few years, but for now, he's staying at Milan.

ganaa261092
Veteran Member

Post by ganaa261092 » 23 Jul 2008, 07:55

ForzaMilan wrote:
Dude, MLS is one of the best leagues in the world...
haha, that was funny dude. Yea, sure MLS is growing, but they are not at all the best. Not even close.
I agree to, I think that we should put a limit on forien players or something so we wan build up our players and don't end up like England with a league that is popular because of the forein players and makes it harder for us to build up our future national team players. But a few older big stars every once and a while to boost ticket sales is ok, as long as mls doesnt become a retirement home. But I think he should go to Real Salt Lake. Laughing
I agree with you whole heartedly man. And again, England is a great example.