Jamie Peters

Talk about football in the AFC, CAF, CONCACAF, CONMEBOL and the rest of the World
ratherton
Veteran Member

Jamie Peters

Post by ratherton » 21 Dec 2007, 10:31

Peters plays for the team I watch regularly so this is really a bit of info for the Canadian people on here.

I've seen him play a number of times and I think he's got a lot of ability but the manager at Ipswich is less than please with him so far this season. This s is taken from todays local Ipswich newspaper...

"CANADIAN winger Jaime Peters has been warned to pull his finger out or risk losing the biggest chance of his life by Town boss Jim Magilton.

Peters is included in a 20-man squad for the festive period, starting with Burnley at home tomorrow, but has been told to up his game.

The Blues went out of their way to secure a work permit for the 20-year-old and handed him a two year deal but Peters has figured not started a game this season.

Magilton said: “He has not done enough, nowhere near it. I'm very disappointed with Jaime and he needs to show me a lot more. He needs to show me that he wants to play for this football club. It is down to his attitude

“Jaime has been given a wonderful chance and he has fantastic ability now it is down to him.”"

Mandy felt Brian's wrath when she wandered in front of him after they'd announced free beer at the bar.....

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

Post by rzadzinski » 22 Dec 2007, 00:04

Yes, I saw him play here in the U-20 World Cup and he seemed very out of place and uncomfortable with his team (Canada). He tried to overdo things with the ball which ultimately led to nothing. However the team around him wasn't great at all either. It's too bad that things aren't working for him as he has talent, but hopefully he'll make a turnaround after singlehandedly being picked out.
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin