iraq vs pakistan?

Talk about football in the AFC, CAF, CONCACAF, CONMEBOL and the rest of the World
fawad000
Senior Member
Posts: 288
Joined: 01 Sep 2007, 18:15

Post

Iraq thrashed Pakistan 7-0 at Lahore stadium,Pakistan.As i am a Pakistani ,i can't expect a scoreline like this

ratherton
Veteran Member
Posts: 2872
Joined: 29 Oct 2005, 18:41

Post

You'd have been better off playing England - the score would only have been 1-0 or 2-0 because as the Ginger Sven keeps telling us "There are no easy games in international football any more"

Davidson9
Veteran Member
Posts: 4471
Joined: 27 Aug 2007, 18:41

Post

ratherton wrote:You'd have been better off playing England - the score would only have been 1-0 or 2-0 because as the Ginger Sven keeps telling us "There are no easy games in international football any more"
haha ratherton i love your ongoing hatred for Mclaren, will it ever stop

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski
Posts: 6202
Joined: 17 Jan 2007, 04:23
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Post

Davidson9 wrote:
ratherton wrote:You'd have been better off playing England - the score would only have been 1-0 or 2-0 because as the Ginger Sven keeps telling us "There are no easy games in international football any more"
haha ratherton i love your ongoing hatred for Mclaren, will it ever stop
Can I answer for him? Please, oh pretty please?


No. :lol:

But I can probably expect a dance from ratherton once he does get sacked? Would you film that for us?
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

Davidson9
Veteran Member
Posts: 4471
Joined: 27 Aug 2007, 18:41

Post

rzadzinski wrote:
Davidson9 wrote:
ratherton wrote:You'd have been better off playing England - the score would only have been 1-0 or 2-0 because as the Ginger Sven keeps telling us "There are no easy games in international football any more"
haha ratherton i love your ongoing hatred for Mclaren, will it ever stop
Can I answer for him? Please, oh pretty please?


No. :lol:

But I can probably expect a dance from ratherton once he does get sacked? Would you film that for us?
yes yes yes please please do, that would probably make my life

ratherton
Veteran Member
Posts: 2872
Joined: 29 Oct 2005, 18:41

Post

Well, if Russia beat Israel next Saturday, we'll be out of the Euros with our final home game still to play.

The stadium will be half full and the level of abuse the players and Ginger Sven will get probably won't have been seen before at an England home game.

Davidson9
Veteran Member
Posts: 4471
Joined: 27 Aug 2007, 18:41

Post

ya russia will beat israel, so say goodbye to switzerland and Austria

David_93
Senior Member
Posts: 260
Joined: 01 Aug 2007, 11:50

Post

fawad000 wrote:Iraq thrashed Pakistan 7-0 at Lahore stadium,Pakistan.As i am a Pakistani ,i can't expect a scoreline like this
Its the Norwegian coach Egil "Drillo" Olsen honor of winning so much, he is a great coach. (He is Iraqs new coach)

BTW: I am from Norway :wink:

ratherton
Veteran Member
Posts: 2872
Joined: 29 Oct 2005, 18:41

Post

Davidson9 wrote:ya russia will beat israel, so say goodbye to switzerland and Austria
I'll be saying "Hello Austria" tomorrow when I fly over there for England's friendly in Vienna

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski
Posts: 6202
Joined: 17 Jan 2007, 04:23
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Post

At least you can check out Austria! :wink:
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

fawad000
Senior Member
Posts: 288
Joined: 01 Sep 2007, 18:15

Post

yeah Iraq's new coach is "Olsen" n he is from Norway.Pakistan drew with Iraq at Syria ,the result was 0-0 , i m happy with the result but v r out of fifa world cup qualifiers ,

powell
English Meister
Posts: 3941
Joined: 03 Mar 2006, 20:59
Location: england

Post

fawad000 wrote:yeah Iraq's new coach is "Olsen" n he is from Norway.Pakistan drew with Iraq at Syria ,the result was 0-0 , i m happy with the result but v r out of fifa world cup qualifiers ,
i didnt even think they had started yet. Do you have to qualify to go to the qualifiers :? ?

ratherton
Veteran Member
Posts: 2872
Joined: 29 Oct 2005, 18:41

Post

I'm not sure if it was a pre-qualifier. The draw for the European WC groups is on 27th November.

ratherton
Veteran Member
Posts: 2872
Joined: 29 Oct 2005, 18:41

Post

rzadzinski wrote:At least you can check out Austria! :wink:
Off topic I know but Vienna is a fantastic city. I've been there a few times. Well worth a visit if you ever get the opportunity.

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski
Posts: 6202
Joined: 17 Jan 2007, 04:23
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Post

ratherton wrote:
rzadzinski wrote:At least you can check out Austria! :wink:
Off topic I know but Vienna is a fantastic city. I've been there a few times. Well worth a visit if you ever get the opportunity.
With hopes of traveling a bit more the next couple years I'll definitely try and check that city out.
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

Post Reply