David Beckham at LA Galaxy- a new chapter

Talk about football in the AFC, CAF, CONCACAF, CONMEBOL and the rest of the World
rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

Post by rzadzinski » 19 Jul 2007, 21:16

I do agree, the kits look sweet.

It's actually sad that Beckham is reeling in all this dough for the MLS. A new kit, just for him!
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

gnarlyjim
EF Mountie

Post by gnarlyjim » 19 Jul 2007, 21:17

Yeah, it's pathetic really.

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

Post by rzadzinski » 19 Jul 2007, 21:19

I don't mind, I like Beckham honestly...
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

Croatianblood1
Veteran Member

Post by Croatianblood1 » 20 Jul 2007, 00:52

They are promoting Beckham because he is the big man on campus now that he came to the U.S. If I am gonna buy an MLS jersey, i would get Beckham's.

gnarlyjim
EF Mountie

Post by gnarlyjim » 20 Jul 2007, 01:01

Croatianblood1 wrote:They are promoting Beckham because he is the big man on campus now that he came to the U.S. If I am gonna buy an MLS jersey, i would get Beckham's.
I might also, because I already have a TFC jersey. I think it's pathetic that they get a new kit just for him though.

P.S. I like Beckham also, Rzad. After Gerrard he is my favourite English player.

Saibomb
Veteran Member

Post by Saibomb » 20 Jul 2007, 01:51

It's gonna be funny to watch beckham flop with his new jersey...The galaxy are really sad, really, really sad...Can't wait to go watch them play Kansas city and get their ass whooped by the hands of EDDIE JOHNSON AND YURA MOVESISYSAN THE GREATEST ARMENIAN PLAYER EVER GO WIZARDS YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gnarlyjim
EF Mountie

Post by gnarlyjim » 20 Jul 2007, 02:50

Saibomb wrote:It's gonna be funny to watch beckham flop with his new jersey...The galaxy are really sad, really, really sad...Can't wait to go watch them play Kansas city and get their ass whooped by the hands of EDDIE JOHNSON AND YURA MOVESISYSAN THE GREATEST ARMENIAN PLAYER EVER GO WIZARDS YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just because of the above post, I hope the Galaxy put Kansas City to shame. It really was an annoying post. :wink:

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

Post by rzadzinski » 20 Jul 2007, 04:09

Go Beckham, woot! :lol:

-Alexander Ovechkin

Hugh
Veteran Member

Post by Hugh » 20 Jul 2007, 05:35

gnarlyjim wrote:
Saibomb wrote:It's gonna be funny to watch beckham flop with his new jersey...The galaxy are really sad, really, really sad...Can't wait to go watch them play Kansas city and get their ass whooped by the hands of EDDIE JOHNSON AND YURA MOVESISYSAN THE GREATEST ARMENIAN PLAYER EVER GO WIZARDS YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just because of the above post, I hope the Galaxy put Kansas City to shame. It really was an annoying post. :wink:
Me also, Beckham will hardly flop in the MLS, he might be an old man compared to some of the players there but Beckham playing in the MLS would be the same as Michael Shaumacher at Radzinski's ROK karting competition. Seriously, I wouldn't be suprised if he ends up being LA's best player.

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

Post by rzadzinski » 20 Jul 2007, 05:45

Hugh wrote:
gnarlyjim wrote:
Me also, Beckham will hardly flop in the MLS, he might be an old man compared to some of the players there but Beckham playing in the MLS would be the same as Michael Shaumacher at Radzinski's ROK karting competition. Seriously, I wouldn't be suprised if he ends up being LA's best player.
Ouch! :lol: It would be though... :P

Go Becks

again.

-Alexander Ovechkin

TH14
Veteran Member

Post by TH14 » 20 Jul 2007, 05:46

Croatianblood1 wrote:They are promoting Beckham because he is the big man on campus now that he came to the U.S. If I am gonna buy an MLS jersey, i would get Beckham's.
I probably would too, but after I get a Dwayne De Rosario jersey :)
Credit to keller8

"Arsenal will always be in my heart, my blood, my head." - Thierry Henry

stef7
Sophomore Member

Post by stef7 » 21 Jul 2007, 10:00

Saw a LA Galaxy shirt with Beckham 23 printing yesterday, was tempted to buy it, don't think I will though, got other shirts to buy :P

gnarlyjim
EF Mountie

Post by gnarlyjim » 21 Jul 2007, 17:06

TH14 wrote:
I probably would too, but after I get a Dwayne De Rosario jersey :)
Yeah!! De Rosario is Canadian! :)

guion23

Post by guion23 » 22 Jul 2007, 02:44

I think Beckham will be the galaxy's best player. He's not that bad, and look at Juan Pablo Angel. He wasn't THAT great at Villa and now hes scoring goals left and right at New York.

NIKE IT UP.

powell
English Meister

Post by powell » 22 Jul 2007, 10:19

guion23 wrote:I think Beckham will be the galaxy's best player. He's not that bad, and look at Juan Pablo Angel. He wasn't THAT great at Villa and now hes scoring goals left and right at New York.
Yes but new york is quite a big step down from villa so i would be easier to score goals