Mpcarres14, long shots

Discuss your training routine and techniques you are practicing
thrillboy
Veteran Member

Post by thrillboy »

Davidson9 wrote:superanton why don't you post a video then, same for you thrillboy

see this is the kind of things idiots say when someone is trying to give his personal opinion on something "Lets see you make one" :roll: .
first of all, that didn't look like a far distance and second of all i dont have the equipment to make such a video. not all of us are blessed with money.
Procrastination is like masterbation, it feels good at first, but in the end youre just f'ing yourself. :lol:
Davidson9
Veteran Member

Post by Davidson9 »

thrillboy wrote:
Davidson9 wrote:superanton why don't you post a video then, same for you thrillboy

see this is the kind of things idiots say when someone is trying to give his personal opinion on something "Lets see you make one" :roll: .
first of all, that didn't look like a far distance and second of all i dont have the equipment to make such a video. not all of us are blessed with money.
hey dude calm down, why would you call me an idiot?
thrillboy
Veteran Member

Post by thrillboy »

i dont no dude. cuz ure acting like one. plus im not pissed just agitated.
Procrastination is like masterbation, it feels good at first, but in the end youre just f'ing yourself. :lol:
Davidson9
Veteran Member

Post by Davidson9 »

how am i actin like an idiot, i just wondered why you were saying his shots suck, and why you couldn't post a video
thrillboy
Veteran Member

Post by thrillboy »

can u not like fu**in read? i just said that you can totally see that it wasn't from far away. and i dont have the equipment.
and you asking me, y im calling u an idiot? :lol:
Davidson9
Veteran Member

Post by Davidson9 »

thrillboy wrote:can u not like fu**in read? i just said that you can totally see that it wasn't from far away. and i dont have the equipment.
and you asking me, y im calling u an idiot? :lol:
thats what i wondered at first i know, i was just saying that was what i wondered at first
thrillboy
Veteran Member

Post by thrillboy »

you dont need to post what u wondered. dont make dumb posts just to make your post count go up.
Francis8
Veteran Member

Post by Francis8 »

yea i know what some people are saying...his shots aren't awful by any means but they aren't that good either...at all....
Davidson9
Veteran Member

Post by Davidson9 »

thrillboy wrote:you dont need to post what u wondered. dont make dumb posts just to make your post count go up.
i wasn't rying to raise my post count, anyway, i won't waist my time
Davidson9
Veteran Member

Post by Davidson9 »

ForzaMilan wrote:Thrillboy, giving your opinion isnt saying that "my grandma can take better shots than that". That is considered an insult. Plus, why would Davidson need to get his posts higher, He has 1000+...
thanks for backing me up
rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

Post by rzadzinski »

Well sometimes it can just get obvious.
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin
BGbeast23
Veteran Member

Post by BGbeast23 »

I know. I'm doing it now too, aren't I? The temptation is too strong to resist.
rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

Post by rzadzinski »

Yeah, it's a pleasure. Sometimes some here just post too much of these posts.
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin
BGbeast23
Veteran Member

Post by BGbeast23 »

We should do something about this problem, don't you think?
BGbeast23
Veteran Member

Post by BGbeast23 »

Anyone want to suggest something?