afraid of getting my ball stolen when i practice outside

Discuss your training routine and techniques you are practicing
zizou

I do my training routine with my 7 y/o brother in a park near my house. the only problem is that there are a lot of kids around there, who are like 3 yrs older than me (im 15) and sometimes they try and nick my football. i know i barely have a chance against if they grab it and run. what can i do about this? :(

JT26
Sophomore Member

There is nothing that You can do in this situation. If You want to train, You'll need to find other place in Your city. I don't believe that You haven't any stadiums there. Or if you haven't any other park etc.
Sign Made by me

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

Yeah, just find some other place to train. If you're so afraid of them, then don't be there. Besides, why would 18 year olds want to steal a ball? They could be stealing cars...
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

chis1oa
New User

you should invest in some martial arts classes or befriend someone who is unnaturally large and tall for their age, preferably with facial hair.

Fifafever

Just play with them, it makes you better when you have to play against bigger opponents.

adnankhan
Veteran Member

buy a 9mm and shot them like us nigga do in the hoodz...j/k

well only thin u can do is find a better place or play whwn no 1 is there and i agree with fifafever...that is a clever thing to do

Midfielder

Okay, like Fifafever reckons, you should become mates with 'em and play with them... chances are though, it's gonna be hard. For example: if you go up to them and your like "Hey friends, wanna play with me!?" they're gonna think 'What a nerd... let's bash him!' and your skrewed. I'd approach it by getting a bunch of friends (about five or six) and ask them to play when you have some mates behind you, just incase you do happen to get into a punch-up.

Other then that, you could just train when they aren't around and when you see 'em comming, piss off home back to your mum - that's what I would do!

P.S If your buff, take em all on with karate and stuff... nah, don't.
"We win and we lose, it's just the way it is."
Skill - Once you have it, you love it!

thisisdard
Veteran Member

chis1oa wrote:befriend someone who is unnaturally large and tall for their age, preferably with facial hair.
:lol: :lol: :lol: ...facial hair... LMAO!!

Anton
Sophomore Member

I think you are just searching for an excuse not to train.Your will must be VERY STRONG if you want to succeed...
Or if you are just scared,there's a saying : Ako te e strah ot mechki ne hodi vav gorata (If you are afraid of bears,don't go in the forest).Bye!And remember this sport is for MEN not scared girls :? :roll: :roll:

Soccer4Life
Guide Goddess

Anton wrote:And remember this sport is for MEN not scared girls :? :roll: :roll:
Excuse me?

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

Soccer4Life wrote:
Anton wrote:And remember this sport is for MEN not scared girls :? :roll: :roll:
Excuse me?
But you're not a scared girl. :D

But not a man either. RRRUUUUNNNN Anton!
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

Soccer4Life
Guide Goddess

rzadzinski wrote:
Soccer4Life wrote:
Excuse me?
Yeah, I'm a mad girl right now! :P

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

Soccer4Life wrote:
rzadzinski wrote:
Soccer4Life wrote: Excuse me?
Yeah, I'm a mad girl right now! :P
Uh-oh, you don't like it when she's angry!

-Alexander Ovechkin

yuio

i hate the stereotypes against women even if people are joking b/c thats how it starts.

Zuhair

Yeah that is how it normally starts. btw if you think football isnt for girls then you should remiond yourself of something called women football. Obviously girls dont( not cant) play in a guys league but that doesnt mean they cant play football