how to practice soccer with a tennis ball

Discuss your training routine and techniques you are practicing
zidaneism

like most of these guys said juggling will help u a lot with a small ball and will dramatically help ure touch with a big ball and even if u dont have a soccer ball it doesnt matter because even big stars like Pele didnt have one wut he would do was get rotting fruit and juggle it to his house and look how he turned out

gnarlyjim
EF Mountie

zidaneism wrote:Pele didnt have one wut he would do was get rotting fruit and juggle it to his house and look how he turned out
Yeah, he was decent.

Try this. For the next little while dribble only with a tennis ball. Then, go and dribble with a size five. You will be amazed at the difference. No lie.

zidaneism

off the topic but pele was amazing he is still known to be the best player of all time

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

I don't think you sensed the sarcasm in gnarlyjim did you?

He was more than decent, he was amazing. Gnarlyjim was just kidding around...
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

zidaneism

ya i didnt im still gettin used to tlking to ppl over the comp so im not good with sensing sarcasm and stuff like tht

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

Haha it's alright.

I guess I've gotten to know gnarlyjim and when his posts are sarcastic. You can't really tell otherwise.
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

gnarlyjim
EF Mountie

Whoops! Sorry about that Zidaneism. I should've added this smiley to the end: :P My bad.

zidaneism

its ok stuff like tht happens atleast now i kno when u put a smiley ure probably being sarcastic

KayKay
New User

pele was a wonderul player but i admire Diego Maradonna i am a fan of maradonna he is such a talented star.what all talents should i gain to be like him.

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

Uhh, okay.

This is about training with a tennis ball and let's stick to that.

-Alexander Ovechkin

KayKay
New User

i want to be the best football player in the world please give some good advice so that me and others like me can know more about football.some one please tell me how to be a talented player fast and what all exercises and routine should i follow to maximise my talents.

KPatel

KayKay wrote:i want to be the best football player in the world please give some good advice so that me and others like me can know more about football.some one please tell me how to be a talented player fast and what all exercises and routine should i follow to maximise my talents.
Questions like these lead to the demise of threads.

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

KayKay wrote:i want to be the best football player in the world please give some good advice so that me and others like me can know more about football.some one please tell me how to be a talented player fast and what all exercises and routine should i follow to maximise my talents.
Questions like this lead to the demise of the human, when they can not even use their own brains!

Wow! You want to be the best of the best! Like the bestest of the bestestest ever! The superhuman footballer?

I've never heard of anyone with that aspiration, I adore you.

I think I've gotten to that level.

...try jumping into a hole, a deep one, really deep.

No but seriously that's such a stupid post. It doesn't even deserve a comment. You think you're the only one who wants to be the best in the world and only if you do those simple steps you will be there? Everyone would be the best in the world...

Hey buddy, there's no secret formula to being the best in the world, it's just practice and you have skills. Sometimes no matter how hard you practice, you still won't be the best in the world. You will get better, but not the best in the world. No one on these forums is the best, and if we were, there still couldn't be anything we could do.

You can't just gain talent, there's tons of ways to get faster, search the forums first for a start! We're all different so what the hell, we all need different things to get better. Yeah you can't just get a routine which will be able to maximize your talents if you're still looking for talents, sorry, but with hard work you may be able to go pro, but if you can't seem to find talents, you won't be the best in the world. I don't care how much this crushes you, I'm being honest, you won't be. Now bitch and moan all you want, but you can still do really well if you work at it, but sometimes, 99.9999999999999999% of the time, you won't be the best, because there's only one.

There's lots of things you can work on, and on this site there's a lot of help. So dig your head out of your ass and please look around the forums on what you need to work on and then start working on it.

Sorry if this was harsh, I mean no offense to you, it's just that was a really stupid, general, off-topic question. You just have to stop dreaming if you think it's that easy! Your post is just way to naive.

-Alexander Ovechkin

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

Holy, I sounded brutal yesterday, sorry again, but I'm being honest, and I'm not going to take back anything I said. Even if it was brutally honest.

-Alexander Ovechkin

Soccer4Life
Guide Goddess

Well, I back up everything rzad said. It's all true.

KayKay, we're not saying that you can't be the best. But it is true that not everyone can. I'm sure nearly every pro footballer has practiced and practiced for many years, every time giving 100%. But only one of them can be the best. It's not that the others didn't try, it's other indescribable reasons.