how to practice soccer with a tennis ball

Discuss your training routine and techniques you are practicing
ZZizou
Veteran Member

Fifafever wrote:$5-6 in some countries is a lot.
I think it's less.

Soccer4Life
Guide Goddess

adnankhan wrote: or go to the field where thre is a soccer club and i bet u can find a soccer ball easily..
This is a good idea. Just go to a big complex where lots of clubs practice. There is bound to be a ball there sometime. Just go a couple times a week until you get one.

adnankhan
Veteran Member

ZZizou wrote:
Fifafever wrote:$5-6 in some countries is a lot.
I think it's less.
no it aint in india

1$-70rupe in 70 rupe u can buy a keyboard, mouse,a ok soccer ball, a dvd, sugar, 2 2litter coke, 7ice cream, 2itter or fuel, 7lb rice...70 bubble gum,a big chicken, meal for 2 days,a xbox game ,pspgame, ps2 game, a ok soccer
cleats, soccer socks, shinguards, a tshirt a good shirt a jeans pant, a nice polpshirt and a lot of things :D :D :D :D :D thats y when i got to my country i bring like every thing with me,,,,,

Middleman13
Veteran Member

I wish i lived in india
Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you will die today.

adnankhan
Veteran Member

Middleman13 wrote:I wish i lived in india
oh no u dont...trust me u don't.....last time i left india was 3yrs ago things are prolly changed right now...but it was really crap over there..and u dont get paid$3000 like u do over hare.

KayKay
New User

please someone tell me how to practice alone . i play soccer from childhood . i am from a beach side . how can i improve my skills.

and guys one important thing "poverty is never easy" i think all of u r from high class families and u dont know what is hungar. and 1 dollar in india is just rs 42. thanks to all hope all of u will again reply.with more helpful tips.

adnankhan
Veteran Member

KayKay wrote:please someone tell me how to practice alone . i play soccer from childhood . i am from a beach side . how can i improve my skills.

and guys one important thing "poverty is never easy" i think all of u r from high class families and u dont know what is hungar. and 1 dollar in india is just rs 42. thanks to all hope all of u will again reply.with more helpful tips.
how did you learned English...

Middleman13
Veteran Member

DONT LOOK in to soccer as a way outof poverty. If your looking for money then you r looking the wrong way. just think positive about everything you do and it will make your life easier. I am not he richest guy in the world eaither but i sill look on the bright side of everything and it just makes things easier
Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you will die today.

AmericanFutballer
Veteran Member

adnankhan wrote:
KayKay wrote:please someone tell me how to practice alone . i play soccer from childhood . i am from a beach side . how can i improve my skills.

how did you learned English...
English is taught as a secondary language in almost every school in india. They learn it all the way from kindergarden. It's like your spanish class or french class in highschool only they take it all the way from when they first enter school. I know because my step-dad is from india.
Shut Up, I am Here...
- Goals
"The ability to succeed requires the realization of what one wants and the passionate desire to attain it."

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

You can do a few things with a tennis ball:

-Practice Juggling (improves touch a lot)
-Dribble (Practice moves, control, etc.)
-Kick ball into air and try and control it

There's a lot of things you can do, be creative. :wink:
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

konlly
New User

honestly guys stop badgering this guy with questions lol :wink:
well i think using a tennis ball would actually benefit u in the long run cause u learn to have better touches, etc. if u have any friends then whenever u have time get together. I think the best suggestion so far (not sure by whom) is to have ur friends and u save sum money and buy 1 together. Good luck with this ill support u all the way :D

Viduka
Veteran Member

Should we all put money together and send him one? Man I feel so bad...

gnarlyjim
EF Mountie

Sorry to hear of your situation. I agree that hanging around a club with a bunch of fields, teams, and stuff would be the best way to get a ball. You don't necessarily have to make it known that you took it either. Just wait till there is a ball a little ways away from people or they are looking and grab it and walk away. Stealing is good. :wink:

AmericanFutballer
Veteran Member

Pfft, that happened to me and i got kinda pissed...because it was a good ball that i loved to practice with cause it had a good touch, and it stood well on pavement...and i bought it from Wal-mart lol. But still, i would say save up, nothing good comes from stealing i think, because if you get caught you're screwed (you could always run away though.) and if you do get away you have a guilty conscience (or atleast i do.).
Shut Up, I am Here...
- Goals
"The ability to succeed requires the realization of what one wants and the passionate desire to attain it."

KayKay
New User

Thanks Guys u r all great.i think i have skill in football and Some good friends like u.keep me helping and i will be greatful to u.