how to practice soccer with a tennis ball

Discuss your training routine and techniques you are practicing
adnankhan
Veteran Member

he is talking about how may mile or km he need to run,,,,

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

Yes, but it all depends on his current fitness. For all I know he could run 50km non-stop or maybe only 1km. Those 2 are totally different. But like I said before, I think you should just get fitness enough to last you some training, but otherwise. Just hard training day in and day out will help your fitness as well, while working on skills. And if you don't play on a team, I think that just what you do in practice is enough, as when your training starts to get longer and longer, your fitness will keep up.
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

KayKay
New User

i am improving my game and i am running 10 km every day can u give me some videos that help me to do fast footwork

Davidson9
Veteran Member

look at videos of cristiano ronaldo, or Mourad Boukhari

http;//www.uk,youtube.com/watch?v=bGi62xp6
Last edited by Davidson9 on 29 Sep 2007, 13:47, edited 1 time in total.

Davidson9
Veteran Member

Last edited by Davidson9 on 29 Sep 2007, 13:47, edited 1 time in total.

Davidson9
Veteran Member

THERE i edited it
Last edited by Davidson9 on 29 Sep 2007, 13:48, edited 1 time in total.

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

You can just edit your first post you know. Unless you post something like mega, or a while later, not like 1 minute.
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

KayKay
New User

hi brothers can anyone suggest me a tight training schedule to increase my skill to international level.

keller8
Veteran Member

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: LOL

Thats funny. Somebody could give you a drill but it would take your whole life to be a world class player.

Plus you posted this in the wrong spot. Place it in training section of forum.
Mattsta-"There would be no point in freestyle if we knew all the tricks from the start. The fact that we had to practise to get them pays off because in the end we have earnt it."

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

He's a guy who can't afford a ball in India. I think since he posted here we can give him a break and make it easy for him to find this topic.

-Alexander Ovechkin

CentreBackBench
New User

I don't have much time to write suggestions, but try to play in high pressure situations. Get your friends to all try to take the ball of you while you try to get it past them, or something like that. Firstly, it will help you work in game situations much better and secondly, as soon as you play a real match, you will quickly learn what you need to improve on.