how to practice soccer with a tennis ball

Discuss your training routine and techniques you are practicing
KayKay
New User

hi experts i am poor and cannot afford buying a football please tell me how to practice with a tennis ball and the trainning routine.thanks in advance.please reply.

quaresma
New User

u should do that, what u do with football ball. [/b]

Wanderer
Veteran Member

Small balls are useful for improving ball control and dribblig...so just transfer the drills from big balls. Like juggling, figure 8's, cone cuts etc..

alonso

yep the guy above said it right (sry to lazy to click the back button and see your name lol) just the shooting will be weird cause of how small it is but ball control wise your ok

ftbllrckr
Veteran Member

Maaaaan, if I lived anywhere close to you, I'd buy you 2 soccer balls, a pair of nice cleats, some shin guards,

Middleman13
Veteran Member

Same here i wish i could help you? but just dribble with it alot and juggle alot Dribble through stuff like chair/weeds/grass/rocks
Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you will die today.

iwannagopro
EF Flying Dutchman

KayKay wrote:hi experts i am poor and cannot afford buying a football please tell me how to practice with a tennis ball and the trainning routine.thanks in advance.please reply.
Where do you live? Just wondering...

delone

u can afford a computer but not a ball
??? sell this thing and buy number of balls

ftbllrckr
Veteran Member

delone wrote:u can afford a computer but not a ball
??? sell this thing and buy number of balls
He probably goes to cyber cafes. I know that a lot of people in India use cyber cafes. So where are you from?

^^Credit to Solid0Snake

KayKay
New User

hi friends i work in a cyber cafe at day and at a hotel at night to earn money for my food( i cannot earn enough so that i can eat three times a day).dont take this question as a joke because this is the matter of my life.Anyway thanks for replies.

ballackfan
Veteran Member

Ask one of us to sent you one, since many of us here are all generous to help another in need. We should do some kind of fundraiser for you, since you can't afford one. Nah, I don't have a credit card(yet) but someone here are willing to online shop to this poor guy?

ZZizou
Veteran Member

Try maybe to buy a ball together with your friends pay each a little and you could maybe affort one.

expert
Site Admin

Everywhere in the world you can find cheap balls for $5-6
KayKay wrote:i cannot earn enough so that i can eat three times a day
Then why do you want to practice soccer by yourself? Wouldn't it better if you used your time in other ways, like getting a second job?

Don't answer that soccer will be your way out of poverty. In that case practicing with a tennis ball will not get you anywhere (you would need to get on a team)

Fifafever

$5-6 in some countries is a lot.

adnankhan
Veteran Member

hey man hey if u and really want to play soccer save money save like
50 or 70 rupe and buy a soccer ball or go to the field where thre is a soccer club and i bet u can find a soccer ball easily..