how do u do his trick

Discuss your training routine and techniques you are practicing
guwani526
New User

i saw ronaldinho doin this he flicks the ball up to the side with the diffender behind him and runs on the other side and gets the ball heres the

http://youtube.com/watch?v=fVjWAyFdpbM

he dose the trick on the 2:29 sec - 2:31
can someone show me how to do this trick

soccerfriek03
Sophomore Member

This is Ronaldihno's signature move, commonly known as the Elastico. You use the top part of your foot to drag the ball sideways and then you cut it inside using the same foot.

http://expertfootball.com/training/moves3.php#elastico

look at the video around the middle of the link above....it taught me how
FORCE

Soccer4Life
Guide Goddess

Yes, that is called an elastico. It is in the tricktionary as an intermediate trick. Look at these two guides dedicated to learning the move:

viewtopic.php?t=7579
viewtopic.php?t=4824

Start by standing still, so you can learn the technique and motions, then learn it off the dribble. It can take anywhere from an hour to a few days to be able to do it consistently standing, but it can take longer than a week to be able to do it off the dribble. And even then it can take weeks and months before you truly master the move.

soccerjunkie

I don't think he's talking about the Elastico. He's talking about where Ronaldinho has his back to the goal, a ball comes in on the ground, and Ronaldinho takes a touch with the outside of his right foot and the ball goes to one side of the defender and he goes the other.

born2skate

thats what i though too.
always perservere!!!!!!!

guwani526
New User

soccerjunkie wrote:I don't think he's talking about the Elastico. He's talking about where Ronaldinho has his back to the goal, a ball comes in on the ground, and Ronaldinho takes a touch with the outside of his right foot and the ball goes to one side of the defender and he goes the other.
yea thats the trick i need help with not the elastico

Hugh
Veteran Member

He just pointed his foot down and let the ball chip itself over the defender and then ran around him...

Flyingmoose
Veteran Member

In order to do this trick someone needs to pass it to you. While the ball gets very close to you swing at the very bottom of the ball almost hitting the ground with your toes. This will cause the ball to have backspin and go backwards. Right after you hit the ball spin around and you'll find the ball.

guwani526
New User

thanks