shots from an angle!!!!!!!!!!!

Discuss your training routine and techniques you are practicing
tornado09
New User

shots from an angle!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by tornado09 » 19 May 2007, 01:41

hey guys i need help today when i was playing i gt a sweet breakaway right so i was runnig with it i shoot wit my right so i wanted it to go to the left so while trying to do this i wanted to shot the ball and i was to far awayso when i shot it rolled like a toe poke another problem i have is shooting power i think i dont have the right techniqe because every time i try to shoot a power shot my foot drags on the floor making my cleats to tear in the front part can someone help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!thnxs
winning does,nt have to do with the amount of superstars on a team it depends on the mind setting of the team........................<do u wanna win it or not>

Real_Zidane
Veteran Member

Post by Real_Zidane » 19 May 2007, 01:45

If you are going to ask a question, at least use periods.

COMPLETE SENTENCES = GOOD

Foxmero

Post by Foxmero » 19 May 2007, 02:26

its a whole jumble of words and i dont get anything. Anyway what i think yo usaid is hwo to shoot an angle and more power. check out my guide for shooting harder and for the angles just practice more. im too lazy to get the link right now so just go to search and search Shooting Guide it should be first one

EDIT: I feel bad cause your new and im making you work so here is the link

viewtopic.php?p=92797#92797
I Will Win The World Cup No Matter What It Takes
Image.

Thanks Shifty_fsu

Kakasgotskillz
Veteran Member

Post by Kakasgotskillz » 21 May 2007, 14:35

I wonder how many times I'm gonna repeat this in a forum :shock: .

Before you shoot, push the ball outwards a bit so you have space to shoot. Accelerate at it, and lean outwards as you hit it (not backwards, outsides like ex. if you're left footed, lean to the right),and follow through across your body like a big oval so you get the most curl out of your shot. It doesn't matter if you hit the ball with your inside or your instep, because either way, if you follow these steps, it will definitely curl.