Practice on asphalt!

Discuss your training routine and techniques you are practicing
agogin
New User

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPs2J22xrAM No freestyling to show but I hope you like my shots.

expert
Site Admin

Not bad at all. You seem like a quick player with a powerful shot. You're probably an attacker, right? However, I didn't see you using your left foot though, what's up with that? :)
Your dribbling is ok, but not 'tight' enough. What I mean is that you don't keep the ball as close to your body as you should.
The juggling was nice and controlled, but I have a feeling your trapping needs more work, although I'm not certain since you didn't show much of it.
Pretty good, overall. Hope you'll make another vid showing us your left foot and some more skills.

Real_Zidane
Veteran Member

I like your shots and volleys. It seems to have a lot of power; but no left foot?

btw I liked how you use more then one foot surface to juggle. :)

agogin
New User

Thanks for positive comments. I'm a winger/wingback. I do practice with my left foot but it is still not very impressive and is only about half as powerful as my right one; that's why I decided not to include it in the vid (athough I probably should've). I'll include it next time I feel like filming myself. Speaking about trapping, that was supposed to be in the vid, too, but the space on my small 1GB card ran out too quickly :x . What I usually do is kick the ball high up against a wall, so that it comes back to me at an angle and from a big height, and trap it. That's a great way of simulating a real in-game situation.

Saibomb
Veteran Member

Your shots off the ground are really nice. Seems like you've make good use of that wall you have there. Keep it up!

ftbllrckr
Veteran Member

yes, thats good. If you close in on the goal and get one of those shots in it'll prolly make it. Next time you should show yourself dribbling, that way we could know you better (as a player).

entersandman
Sophomore Member

it might just be the way it looks on video but some of your shots seem to be kinda weak, nice juggling tho, :D

Real_Zidane
Veteran Member

entersandman wrote:it might just be the way it looks on video but some of your shots seem to be kinda weak, nice juggling tho, :D
Really? They didn't seem weak to me. They could use a bit more practice, but then again, nothing can't do without practice. Even pros need to practice on their technique and get it better.

gnarlyjim
EF Mountie

Real_Zidane wrote:
entersandman wrote:it might just be the way it looks on video but some of your shots seem to be kinda weak, nice juggling tho, :D
Really? They didn't seem weak to me. They could use a bit more practice, but then again, nothing can't do without practice. Even pros need to practice on their technique and get it better.
I actually thought he had good, powerful shots. That's one of the things that stood out for me. Good job.

finny06

Your aim is terrible, you didn't hit the kid on the bike once! lol o/j.

nice mate, you got some good power. take advantage of that wall their, i have nowhere near me to train as efficiently as that.

Cruyff
New User

You have nice powerful shots and a very good volley. However I feel that in order to improve, you should take shots from a wider angle rather than always from a straight angle.

Anyways keep up the good work and keep practicing!

Leon
New User

Hi
nice vid. :)

Where are u from Turkey ?
and u r Galatasaray fan right ??

EnSoUl
Veteran Member

very nice shots right there, and volleys as well, what I want to know is how did you get all that dip on the shot, espcialy since this was on cement and it's harder to get your foot under the ball
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime - Chinese Proverb

Zlatan5
Veteran Member

EnSoUl wrote:very nice shots right there, and volleys as well, what I want to know is how did you get all that dip on the shot, espcialy since this was on cement and it's harder to get your foot under the ball
It's his follow through that makes it dip. It's almost like kicking a knuckle ball you gotta get it dead in the center but you have to follow through with your hips, it's a real pain in the ass to learn but when you learn that pain in the ass becomes the keepers pain the ass lol

palimino
Sophomore Member

I like the video man, my opinion may not make all that big of a difference, but I really like it. You showed some real skill, keep going and practice using both feet and you will do awesome. :D