What's up?

Discuss your training routine and techniques you are practicing
red_eyes
New User

So first sorry for my bad english, i'm from switzerland and i only lerned english in the school. Also:

I love so soccer but i have a problem, when i'm 1 vs. 1 and both players stay, then i don't now what i can make, when i'm running to the second player i can do a lot of things, but when im staying in front of the enemy i don't know what is to do, can anybody help me.

And i play often with my friends, and now they now all of my tricks, i can much tricks but they all now when i make a trick, should i have to learn tricks or to not doing the tricks a lot of time and then they forget?

And my last problem, when i have the ball in a match, then i'm very excidet, my feet would like to make anything but not what my brain say, it's very fu**ing, then i can't control any ball etc. also when i'm playing a match with people i don't now, or when i'm in the school and we play then soccer, what i can do, to go away from this exicting....

sorrrrry for my bad enlgish, anybody now a forum like this in german?

thx for your help
grEEz red_eyes

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

And my last problem, when i have the ball in a match, then i'm very excidet, my feet would like to make anything but not what my brain say, it's very fu**ing,
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm sorry, it just sounds too funny, no offence. I would probably sound the same, or worse if I had to type Polish.

Well, it sounds like you get excited, or nervous, and then you suck. Try and relax during games, and it will help.

I could ask you to read this guide, and tell me if you can get anything out of it, but I'm not 100% sure:

viewtopic.php?t=8145

Maybe someone can help you in German? :wink:
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

cronaldosucks

hows my german 'ol chap? OOOOO snap betcha u never thought francis could speak german!!

Sie sollten ruhiger sein und nicht an schlechte Sachen denken. Gerechtes Spiel und haben Spaß. Lächeln, das Sie erlernen müssen, wie zu neuen Trickversuch zu den passs mehr tun Sie, also Ihre Freunde Ihre alten Tricks vergessen. ist mein guter Deutscher?

wow..what i just typed probably makes NOO sense. :oops:

wait do u need it german?

Matt17

"thus their friends your old cheat is forgotten my good German?"

Lol, the rest of it made sense.

cronaldosucks

wait, can you speak german

soccerjunkie

rzadzinski wrote:
And my last problem, when i have the ball in a match, then i'm very excidet, my feet would like to make anything but not what my brain say, it's very fu**ing,

I'm sorry, it just sounds too funny, no offence. I would probably sound the same, or worse if I had to type Polish.

Well, it sounds like you get excited, or nervous, and then you suck. Try and relax during games, and it will help.

I could ask you to read this guide, and tell me if you can get anything out of it, but I'm not 100% sure:

viewtopic.php?t=8145

Haha I love how you advertise your thread in every post possible.

cronaldosucks

Matt17 wrote:"thus their friends your old cheat is forgotten my good German?"

Lol, the rest of it made sense.
come on dude, close enough

gnarlyjim
EF Mountie

soccerjunkie wrote:
rzadzinski wrote:

viewtopic.php?t=8145

...he's just trying to help, mate. Trust me, if you knew Rzad, you'd know he has nothing to prove to us here at EF by showing off his posts. He is one of the best members on this site.

P.S. What does he get out of advertising his thread?? :?

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

soccerjunkie wrote:
rzadzinski wrote:

viewtopic.php?t=8145

No offense taken. It took me a long time to get that guide here. It relates to most or all problems. So I think it can help everyone!

It's not advertising as gnarlyjim said, it's just I don't want it to go to waste as I believe everyone can get something out of the guide.
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

Real_Zidane
Veteran Member

Yeah, rzads guide is definately one of the best on the entire site. It relates to soooo much in football and it's useful as hell.

so if you don't like him posting it then I will post it. :)

viewtopic.php?t=8145

red_eyes
New User

Thx for all your help.

Your German is not very bad, but you can't set the words on the right place, but it's like my english.

I read the Post after i writing this, but when you all say, i have to relax, it's very easy to say, but to do it's very heavy. But i tried on next time to be relaxed and to thing positiv, then i thing also "when i miss with my trick then all say anything bad..." but i must have more "mut"(sorry i don't now the english word, but it's when your scarred you must have this, or when you do things that other peoples don't do then you have this "mut")

Thx for the help
but what is now with my 1 vs. 1 anybody knows help?

"goingtoreadthetopic* but i'm sure i can't understand more than the half but i tried thx:D