Elastico

Discuss your training routine and techniques you are practicing
pascalfrik

Can anyone do the elastico in the air just like ronaldinho?
If you can do it can you give me then some advice how to do it in the air and how long it might take to do it.
i can do the elastico on the ground but not as fast as ronaldinho .

goldboots7

clip the bottom of the ball then bring your foot to the side of it catch it and bring it to the side. i dont really know how to explane it i can sometimes do them really really good but its pretty inconsistant one thing to remember is do it in one swift motion.
Stats: 19Goals 1YC 1RC 23GP

pascalfrik

how long did it take you to be able to do the elastico?

goldboots7

2 weeks or around something like that maybe 3 but its hard to get it consistantly thats why i dont really try it in games.
Stats: 19Goals 1YC 1RC 23GP

fir_nev
Sgt. I can't get enough of Asian chicks

Gd idea!!! I saw most of my opponents wanting to do those and their noses ended up on the ground.... LOL....

goldboots7, bright future if U think before executing...

ROIUSA
Veteran Member

3 weeks 2 do it in the air? i dunno bout the rest of u but ive practiced the regular elastico in the ground 15 mins every day for 2 months, still terrible
I was raised on Celtic, their history and their pride
With my culture and my faith, I wear the green & white.

They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who does not want to be broken -Bobby Sands MP

*yung-ital*
Pending Mod

it takes how long u practice and if u try hard enough

tico18

hey guys,I can do the elastico but not as fast as Ronaldinho,but I wanted to ask when doing it where do u put ur supporting foot?,I've seen Ronaldinho and he puts it behind the ball,but I tried it putting my foot next to the ball and I did it faster in comparison to when I put my supporting foot behind the ball. :arrow:

Futbolstud
Veteran Member

haha ofcourse not as fast as ronaldinho but how u do it isyou sweep your foot under the ball.... you kno that magic trick where theres a table and a bunch of stuff on it and someone pulls the table cover off and the stuff stays on the table? well thats wat i mean by sweep under the ball and it will pop up then hit it to the other side

playa
Sophomore Member

who has a clip of the elastico???

supersyed

Wach, kamalios vdo, he does it . But his is more advanced, as he does it straight from the air, not touchin the ground. And ur supportin foot has 2 be behind the ball opposite the direction u want to hit it 2. Ur supportin foot has 2 b used 2 push ur hole body.
Too much power.
www.soccerfreaks.co.nr

human

now it goes like this,your left foot should be behind the ball and u should graze the back of the ball by the top of your right foot to the right and try not to break the contact by first it slowly,the key is your ankle movement,after u have fully strtched your right leg out your right foot should be just outside the ball and then pull it back by inside of your foot[/b]

supersyed

human wrote:now it goes like this,your left foot should be behind the ball and u should graze the back of the ball by the top of your right foot to the right and try not to break the contact by first it slowly,the key is your ankle movement,after u have fully strtched your right leg out your right foot should be just outside the ball and then pull it back by inside of your foot[/b]
Yup, and after that, u shift ur body weight onto ur rite leg, then push urself 2wards the left, followin the ball.
Too much power.
www.soccerfreaks.co.nr

upandcoming

i learned how do it, after a bit of practise you'll get it

michael
Sophomore Member

Here is a video of ronaldhinio doing an elastico in the air in slow motion.
Nikefootball.com -> europe -> english -> downloads -> ads-> ronaldhinio