1. Age 14
2. Strengths and weakness good at controlling,juggling,shooting hard,curving,passing,alot of stamina but can run ok but not as fast as I would like good at taking ball away,covering not very strong, can only pass with left but not shoot,not very good at dribbling(i would love to be a good dribbler.
3. Goals I would like to go pro if at all possible
4. Your position Midfield any
5. How much time you have to practice about about 2 hours 5 days a week the other 2days are for soccer practice.
6. If you have any injuries/limitation (we assume you don't unless you post you do)
1. Have you started weight training? yea but onlt 5s im still pretty weak
2. Playing time 1year
3. Current team situation really happy i started playing with my team 1yr ago and i am starter but I dont care if im i starter I want to be the best I can be.
4. What you want to specifically improve on Dribbling,running fast
5. How much time you normally practice 2 hours a day though i have a pool that makes my yard small I cant really practice sprinting.
6. How much time you would like to practice I think 2 hours is good.
7. Current statistics i ussualy save my team a goal every game though I have never scored Ive come pretty close and have many assists.
8. Other friends that practice with you nope unless soccer practice.
9. Weight training experience not much
10. Years you've played football 1
Thanks for helping me i really apreciate it.