Learn How to Create a Training Routine

Discuss your training routine and techniques you are practicing
McLovin8
New User

routine help

Post by McLovin8 » 14 Nov 2009, 17:27

1. Age? Im 14 years ild
2. Strengths and weakness? im not the fastest but i have pretty good control and accuracy. im not very strong.
3. Goals (Where you plan to go with the sport) i plan to play jv this year and id like to play pro but i know thats not likely.
4. Your position? i play attacking midfield for the most part.
5. How much time you have to practice? I practice with three different teams almost everyday...but im willing to dedicate the left over time to this workout.
6. If you have any injuries/limitation (we assume you don't unless you post you do) sometimes growing pains and back spasms but nothing too serious

Other Info to Include

Quote:
1. Have you started weight training? not really...i do pullups and weights occasionally though
2. Playing time? sadly id say 15-20 minutes in a 35 minute half.
3. Current team situation (happy, want to leave, etc.) alot of the players are cocky and can be jerks..but i want to stay with this team.i have considered leaving
4. What you want to specifically improve on? id like to improve on my speed (Physical speed and speed of play)
5. How much time you normally practice (if all) 1-2 hours a day
6. How much time you would like to practice ? 4 hours a day (i know its alot)
7. Current statistics? 7 assists, 4 goals, 5 posts, 11 corners, 5 free kicks
8. Other friends that practice with you ? just teammates, school players, and other teams' players
9. Weight training experience ? none
10. Years you've played football (soccer) ? since i could walk basically

Thank you so much! it would be helpful if you could email the routine to me at djnorem@gmail.com

ImpossibleIsNothing6

Post by ImpossibleIsNothing6 » 11 Jul 2010, 05:18

Bloody hell guys.. :D .... Your not meant to post all your details on THIS thread, you need to start a NEW TOPIC, thankyou to the people who have listened....

Shawn2600
New User

Re: Learn How to Create a Training Routine

Post by Shawn2600 » 14 Apr 2015, 18:38

I'm 15. My strenghts are shooting and speed. My weaknesses are footwork, keeping posession, and I'm small. I want to improve a lot. My goal is to make it to make varsity 2015-2016 year college and plan in the MLS on the Galaxies and go from there. I play central mid. I have 1- 4 hours to practice. I do body weight training ( for half a year now). I've only been playing for 2 years. I haven't played on a team this season. I want to improve on footwork, speed, tactics. I want to improve my strenghts and make my weaknesses my strenghts. I practice 2 hours per day 4 days a week but I want to practice 4 hours a day ( 2 sessions per day) 5 days a week. I practice with my bro ( age 10). i would like any help possible: links, etc.