I have seen a lot of "I need help, can you make me a routine?" and "this is my routine, can you help me?". Well, let me tell you: it is impossible to critque a routine when you know nothing about the poster. There are certain elements that I need to know before helping you. What if you were 13, and when you asked for fitness help I made a long post on weight training. It wouldn't benefit you at all; I could have been much more helpful if you had included some more information.
Must Have Info:
You need to include all of this information in your post if you want any genuine help.
Other Info to Include1. Age
2. Strengths and weakness
3. Goals (Where you plan to go with the sport)
4. Your position
5. How much time you have to practice
6. If you have any injuries/limitation (we assume you don't unless you post you do)
You don't need this, but it can help us help you, if you understand what I'm saying. Please don't answer all of these. Pick and choose.
Again, don't answer every one of the questions in the second catagory.1. Have you started weight training?
2. Playing time
3. Current team situation (happy, want to leave, etc.)
4. What you want to specifically improve on
5. How much time you normally practice (if all)
6. How much time you would like to practice
7. Current statistics
8. Other friends that practice with you
9. Weight training experience
10. Years you've played football (soccer)
I hope that after this post there will be fewer topics where I have to ask all of these questions. From now on, I will redirect people to this topic if their post contains too little information.