Lets Slack Off, No One Is Watching

Discuss your training routine and techniques you are practicing
Kakasgotskillz
Veteran Member
Posts: 2159
Joined: 13 Dec 2006, 20:15

Post by Kakasgotskillz » 02 Apr 2007, 02:21

jcdenton wrote:but does it worth giving up life just for the game...

and you don't even know you're going to have big success, maybe you hurt your knee, or die from a heart attack, because you've forced yourself too much... take miklos feher as an example...
or BETTER:


http://www.nemanjavidic.com/modules/new ... orytopic=4
Some things are just meant to be. But that doesn't mean don't train just cuz u might hurt urself. I need that motivation back. I feel lazy :(

Shifty_FSU
Veteran Member
Posts: 348
Joined: 06 Apr 2007, 19:17

Post by Shifty_FSU » 06 Apr 2007, 19:24

Hey nice find - thanks for posting it will surely inspire slacking players :wink:

oobee007
Senior Member
Posts: 153
Joined: 01 Sep 2006, 23:13
Location: Sydney, Australia

Thanks ICY

Post by oobee007 » 25 Apr 2007, 02:00

Thanks icy, i am printing it of as i speak (post) and i'm going to post it on my wall to inspire me every morning when i wake up!
Mark Viduka - I don't care if we lose everygame as long as we win the league!

Image

tomsta911
Senior Member
Posts: 128
Joined: 02 Jul 2006, 07:01

Post by tomsta911 » 03 Sep 2007, 21:51

haha same here oobee007 i just printed it then ;)
good find =D
(::)Maestro Tomsta (::)

keller8
Veteran Member
Posts: 1716
Joined: 07 Aug 2007, 02:51

Post by keller8 » 06 Sep 2007, 07:48

This is like the best inspirational soccer story I have ever heard. Fantastic find icy. Made me want to go out for a run and do lots of work on improving my fitness even though its quarter to six, it's getting dark, and my left knee is screwed up. It just shows that it helps if you go the extra miles. Again a great find!
Mattsta-"There would be no point in freestyle if we knew all the tricks from the start. The fact that we had to practise to get them pays off because in the end we have earnt it."

truesocceroo
Veteran Member
Posts: 333
Joined: 05 Jul 2007, 13:37

Post by truesocceroo » 07 Sep 2007, 14:02

people are giving jcdenton a hard time, not really listening to the message. Zero tolerance diets and intense regular exercise are for elite professionals with trainers who know how much they have to train and what they have to eat. Most people here are not pro or very high level, and you dont need to give your life for the game. I think most of you are confusing giving up life for the game with being very passionate. Being passionate is playing everyday because you love it and it being your favourite thing on your mind most of the time(like me), giving your life is training to win every day, putting family and friends second, football ahead of everything else, and playing only to win.

Kakasgotskillz
Veteran Member
Posts: 2159
Joined: 13 Dec 2006, 20:15

Post by Kakasgotskillz » 07 Sep 2007, 23:59

I agree with you bud, and I would hate to spoil your argument, but jcdenton hasn't been around for a while now.

tomsta911
Senior Member
Posts: 128
Joined: 02 Jul 2006, 07:01

Post by tomsta911 » 10 Nov 2007, 12:30

hey, i know this thread is old n stuff but does anyone else no of any other sorta storys like this one? thanks.
(::)Maestro Tomsta (::)

c_ronaldo7
Sophomore Member
Posts: 45
Joined: 08 Jan 2008, 00:53

Post by c_ronaldo7 » 08 Jan 2008, 02:58

amazing story that makes me want to go out and train right now

ganaa261092
Veteran Member
Posts: 318
Joined: 26 Dec 2007, 10:41

Post by ganaa261092 » 08 Jan 2008, 16:22

:shock:

Davidson9
Veteran Member
Posts: 4471
Joined: 27 Aug 2007, 18:41

Post by Davidson9 » 08 Jan 2008, 22:40

ganaa261092 wrote::shock:
wow that has to be the best post ive seen in my 13 year-old life
ganaa261092 wrote::shock:

SERIOUSLY NOW COME ON!

Soccer4Life
Guide Goddess
Posts: 2068
Joined: 30 Jun 2006, 22:00
Location: USA

Post by Soccer4Life » 08 Jan 2008, 23:14

Davidson9 wrote:
ganaa261092 wrote::shock:
wow that has to be the best post ive seen in my 13 year-old life
ganaa261092 wrote::shock:

SERIOUSLY NOW COME ON!
It's not your job to tell users if they make a bad post unless you have an argument/rebuttal.

Davidson9
Veteran Member
Posts: 4471
Joined: 27 Aug 2007, 18:41

Post by Davidson9 » 08 Jan 2008, 23:21

Soccer4Life wrote:
Davidson9 wrote:
ganaa261092 wrote::shock:
wow that has to be the best post ive seen in my 13 year-old life
ganaa261092 wrote::shock:

SERIOUSLY NOW COME ON!
It's not your job to tell users if they make a bad post unless you have an argument/rebuttal.
it may not be my job, but come on, that was just ridiculous

Soccer4Life
Guide Goddess
Posts: 2068
Joined: 30 Jun 2006, 22:00
Location: USA

Post by Soccer4Life » 08 Jan 2008, 23:36

I'm not saying I disagree, but you reprimanding users doesn't contribute positively either. :wink:

ganaa261092
Veteran Member
Posts: 318
Joined: 26 Dec 2007, 10:41

Post by ganaa261092 » 09 Jan 2008, 12:05

Davidson9 wrote:
Soccer4Life wrote:
Davidson9 wrote: wow that has to be the best post ive seen in my 13 year-old life

SERIOUSLY NOW COME ON!
It's not your job to tell users if they make a bad post unless you have an argument/rebuttal.
it may not be my job, but come on, that was just ridiculous
dude, sry if the post was bad or something, but i was trying to tell that the topic was amazing, and is beyond words..you don't have to be offensive..

:shock:

Post Reply