Moves you've made up

Discuss your training routine and techniques you are practicing
halley
New User

me... em i created it

1.) first you do stepover out. for example, right foot

2.) second you do stepover IN with your left foot

3.) third you do pull-L with your right foot.

do it quickly that can make defender little confuse i think
you can do it with running dribble or standing...

oh addition, pull-L can be replaced by hocus pocus by right foot he2..
that's i create maybe another people have done this moves but i do with my idea he2.. =)

Clumsylegs
Veteran Member

Im not very good at dribbling, but Im a good improviser. I often do tricks that
I haven't ever trained - for example:

When shielding the ball in a corner and an opponent is behind you're back, do a single stepover to make you're opponent open his legs. Then do this sort of a Cruyff but with two touches and between you're own and opponents legs. Then run past him.

I hope you understood, english is not my mothertongue...

Hugh
Veteran Member

Alright, I call this one the one-hopper, not sure if it's a move or not, if not then it's copyrighted by me. Now.

Anyway here's how it works, with your back to the defender flick the ball up like you're going to start juggling (really fast) and then pivot on your standing foot, and flick the ball over the defender's head with your heel or the side of your foot.

It's difficult to do and you will hit yourself in the head a couple times, but with any luck the defender will think that once you've flipped it up you're going to wait for it to come down again before you move.

I do not reccommend this for use at all because it's a stupid trick, it's just fun to do, if I ever beat someone with it I'll let you know.

Azureus
Sophomore Member

^
I've seen that done... Landon Donovan or whatever had a tutorial for it in a video once.

Hugh
Veteran Member

DAMN!

Flyingmoose
Veteran Member

This thread should be called share your moves instead of moves you've made up because 9/10 of these are not made up.

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

Yeah, but we think they are for a while until proven wrong.
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

AmericanFutballer
Veteran Member

rzadzinski wrote:Yeah, but we think they are for a while until proven wrong.
Haha, ye, i love when that happens and you think you made up the coolest move and then the next day you realize that it's already been done and you're like..damn...
Shut Up, I am Here...
- Goals
"The ability to succeed requires the realization of what one wants and the passionate desire to attain it."

rinho
New User

how fast can u run 100 meters

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

How fast can you run before you get thrashed? Not fast enough...

This is totally in the wrong topic buddy, see the title? "Moves you've made up"

Maybe that could give you a hint on what this topic is on. Please read the forum rules (ticker at the bottom) and don't do stupid things like this again. :D
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

red_rooney
New User

my move is start of with a pull back cryuff with your right, then do pull it back with your left and away and accelerate with your right

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

If you pull back twice how are you still pulling back?

-Alexander Ovechkin

christiano_italia
Sophomore Member

I have a move, When you are running at high speeds push the ball forward with the sole of your right foot so the ball kind of goes a little bit behind you and to the right, take on step then step high with your right foot and cross your left behind your right ( i dont know what this is called ) and kick it far to the right block your opponent off with your body and retrive the ball. You need to do this move maybe 2 meters away and it has never failed me on 1v1 situations. Sorry, I am not very good at explaining things like this lol. :lol:

ForzaMilan
Veteran Member

I made up a really stupid move that works effectively. When facing a defender, flick the ball straight off the ground at their face and the will usually
flinch, and you can go right by them. Yeah its dumb but I do it to my friends sometime for fun.

matt_a
Veteran Member

again i dunno whether this is already a move or not...sorry if it is
basically its a reverse lenny move...[http://www.groundtrix.com/tutorials/gro ... -Tutorial/]
its a move to go backwards from the defender: you move the ball back and forth behind your supporting leg while jumping backwards [with supporting foot] so hit the ball slightly behind you
my friends have nicknamed this the con, its hard to explain but it works well to set up a pass