Where do you find walls to help you train?

Discuss your training routine and techniques you are practicing
calisoccer

This may seem like a really dumb question but I can't find a wall that I can practice on in my town, and I have looked. Ive ridden around on my bike and there are no walls that I can use or dont have windows. So my question is where do u guys (or girls) find walls to train with?
One Man's heaven is another mans hell

Soccer4Life
Guide Goddess

You can use the side of your house, garage, school, local church, etc. Walls are all over the place, at least in my area.

Icy
Veteran Member

I use an elementary school wall. Remember though it doesn't actually have to be a wall it could be a fence or even a street curb! Be creative you can't possibly have nothing at all that can bounce a ball back. Think of it more as a rebounder than a wall since it doesn't necessarily have to be a wall.

Mattsta

Icy wrote:I use an elementary school wall. Remember though it doesn't actually have to be a wall it could be a fence or even a street curb! Be creative you can't possibly have nothing at all that can bounce a ball back. Think of it more as a rebounder than a wall since it doesn't necessarily have to be a wall.
Too true Icy. Hey calisoccer, I think I found the answer to ur question, call me crazy lol but "use the side of ur house to practise". That's what I use to practise football and it works for me.
THE|new|GENERATION|of|FREESTYLERS|are|BORN|

vivariquelme

I have the same problem. My house has big windows in the back and there's no grass, and there just aren't any other walls to kick a ball at. I'm surrounded mostly by other houses and they're definitely not going to let me use their walls. I'm lucky enough to live about a 5-minute jog from some fields but there aren't any walls big enough there either....

Where I live there just aren't any good walls... :D

calisoccer

well Mattsta seeing as my house has windows on the sides (I know thats kinda wierd most people live in boxes without windows) id rather not smash them as Id have to pay for them. Thanx for trying though
One Man's heaven is another mans hell

Mattsta

well Mattsta seeing as my house has windows on the sides (I know thats kinda wierd most people live in boxes without windows) id rather not smash them as Id have to pay for them. Thanx for trying though
Dude how was i supposed to know u had windows all over ur house. Oh and if that "most people live in boxes without windows" thing was meant to be an insult/payout and directed at me then watch it lol cos my house would be way bigger than yours and have way more windows and still enough space to kick a ball against a wall. I'm richer then u haha. If it wasn't meant to be an insult then just disregard what I said above. :)
THE|new|GENERATION|of|FREESTYLERS|are|BORN|

Brines
Sophomore Member

I practice passing against the steps coming down from my front door. I go to school and shoot on a huge brick wall on the side of a gym.
I'm 16 and play a lot of football.

Enjoythis469
Sophomore Member

I jog about half a mile to the park and go onto the tennis court and kick the ball against the tennis rebounding wall.

potato
New User

Well when i practice i kick it against a fence, but its definitely not as effective. The fence just absorbs all the pressure. I guess im in the same stage as you

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

Find a grocery store, or a shopping market...

There has to be walls, get creative.

I found an abandoned bottle depot with its windows boarded, so, it's perfect...

In the evening a light goes on too, it's sweet!
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

ben23

i think what people on here really want to know is where they can buy guns and crack.

gnarlyjim
EF Mountie

ben23 wrote:i think what people on here really want to know is where they can buy guns and crack.
Huh? :? I'm confused.

Anyway, I also use an elementary school wall. Tennis rebound wall sounds good... Post office shipping/recieving wall is also good, unless you live in a bigger city where it is very busy.

ben23

i was just trying to show how rediculous it was to post a question on where to find walls

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

Thre is no such thing as a dumb question. Dumb answer's, yeah, sometimes. As for the question, just look really hard, thre should be one someplace.
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin