I got a question

Discuss your training routine and techniques you are practicing
thierryhenry14

I've heard many people say that they train for a couple hours a day. Right now its the begining of fall and my grass hasn't been cut for awhile and its super cold outside, and i was wondering what do I do? I dribble my size 1 ball inside but what about shooting, and moves? could someone answer this plase. thanks :)
Image (Thanks Kevin R9)

Sometimes in football you just have to score goals -Thierry Henry-

iwannagopro
EF Flying Dutchman

the only excuse for not playing outside is if it is raining, because ur parents will kill you and your ball will fill up with water so u cant play. So really just get on a big jacket and some sweatpants and go out there and practice! If it is really as bad as u say, u could do Jdefoe's Home dribbling program and for shooting u cant really practice, unless u have a basement or something, but then again you can shoot a ball in long grass, it doesnt matter. So just get out there!

Lieske
New User

You should go outside anyway, and jog or run around for a few minutes and then start practicing. You're body warms up and it doesn't feel cold anymore.

peps1154
Veteran Member

I guess the guys before me are right, but u must becarefull no to get sick for example I missed 3 weeks ( :shock: ) of school last year because I played in bad weather. back then it didn't matter since I was only in 8th grade, but now being a high schooler missing a week would kill me in school.

G-Unit-Freestyler

There is actually no excuse in Europe to not train... miles and miles of freedom and rain is so dope that u dunno what it is until its gone and so is snow...

The only reason u shudnt be outside is when its 50 Degrees Celsius like here in Qatar :\