In this topic, we say everything we're BAD at

Discuss your training routine and techniques you are practicing
Christoffer
New User

- i've gotten alot of injurys lately
- when i start playing again, i got mad skills, whatever, but after like 2 weeks or something i allways get shallow and think i'm better than i am. making a mess all the time

edit: STAMINA, seriously, i'm a striker and after only one run i'm completely ruined for a time:]

zidaneism

im terrible at throw ins, im slow, im not one who tackles im more of a guy who makes the opponent make mistakes

megakid1234

Bad At

-Shooting big time :(
-Long throw's
-Inconsistent, sometimes
-Defending

Thats it :(
Ronaldinho:I have the chance to do for a living what I like the most in life, and that's playing football. I can make people happy and enjoy myself at the same time.”

MSILancer7
Veteran Member

-Chesting
-Low shots
-right footed shots
-going at defenders (i like going by them)
-Positioning (when my coach tells me to play center mid, normally play left)

Maikel

- Aiming shots
- Curving the ball
- Goalkeeping
- Keeping an eye out for passing opportunities
- Corner kicks (no lift!)
- Staying on defense
Not strong, only aggressive.
Not free, we only licensed.
Not compassionate, only polite.
Now who's the nicest?

flyhigh19
Veteran Member

- Instep Drive
- Heading
- Keeping my head up while dribbling
- Trapping with my thigh and sometimes chest
- Decision making

keller8
Veteran Member

- Keeping my head up when drbbling

- Stamina

-Left-Footed Shots(I have a good Left-footed pass)

-Keeping the ball under control when running

-Pushing people off the ball

-High Headers
Mattsta-"There would be no point in freestyle if we knew all the tricks from the start. The fact that we had to practise to get them pays off because in the end we have earnt it."

ForzaMilan
Veteran Member

Lets see...

My shots are way too perfect, I should probably stop embarassing defenders because I might hurt someones feelings, I need to start passing to my teamates because I feel im hogging all the glory, god its endless......

For any of you who thought I was serious, im not, I just thought I should post this because of all the people saying how much they hate braggers :wink:

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

ForzaMilan wrote:Lets see...

My shots are way too perfect, I should probably stop embarassing defenders because I might hurt someones feelings, I need to start passing to my teamates because I feel im hogging all the glory, god its endless......

For any of you who thought I was serious, im not, I just thought I should post this because of all the people saying how much they hate braggers :wink:
You make mistakes?

I keep everyone happy all the time! :roll: :lol:
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

ForzaMilan
Veteran Member

rzadzinski wrote:

You make mistakes?

Actually no, I just didn't want to upset you guys, but I guess you dont either, so I guess other people can just be upset they are not as good as us.

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

ForzaMilan wrote:
rzadzinski wrote:

You make mistakes?

Actually no, I just didn't want to upset you guys, but I guess you dont either, so I guess other people can just be upset they are not as good as us.
Trust me, they love it that I have the spotlight and am leading the team. :roll: :lol:
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

ForzaMilan
Veteran Member

Yeah, im just trying to figure out what the combination of those 2 smileys mean, its challenging.

Clumsylegs
Veteran Member

Im bad at anything that needs fast feet. Dribbling isn't easy for me.

ForzaMilan
Veteran Member

Clumsylegs wrote:Im bad at anything that needs fast feet. Dribbling isn't easy for me.
Hence the name

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

ForzaMilan wrote:Yeah, im just trying to figure out what the combination of those 2 smileys mean, its challenging.
Sarcasm. :roll: + Joke :lol:
=

Sarcastic joke!

-Alexander Ovechkin