I just wanna make someone look real stupid

Discuss your training routine and techniques you are practicing
Jules Winnfield
New User

What is a good move that I can do to someone that will make them look ridiculous? I'm gonna play indoor soon and there are a lot of pricks out there and I wanna make one look stupid. I can do the ronaldinho flick pretty well, im pretty good at stepovers, can rainbow, so what should i learn?

mrsonsai
New User

When you trick them out and you're racing down, nutmeg them from behind you. That would be ridiculous. Then just trick him out again.

Sputnik

practise pannas and stuff like in this :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtR1050r6Wk

good luck, itll take a while to to touzani or any dutch persons level though :wink:
  (¯`v´¯)
   `·.¸.·´
  ¸.·´¸.·´¨)    ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´      (¸.·´      (¸.·´´·¸¸.·¨¯`

Jules Winnfield
New User

i love running down the field with the ball and the opponent is right behind me a little to my right. I just reverse by rolling it backwards with the bottom of my foot right through their legs.

hustler89
Veteran Member

Personally, I reckon teh worst, most embaressing thing you thing you can do to someone is make them fall down.

In school, you'll never be able to live it down.

Trust me, I know. :(

FreddyDuff
Sophomore Member

Fake shots all the time and watch em scare. hehe. Nutmegs too.

If that fails sneak up behind someone, get on all fours behind their legs and then get someone to push them. Ideally after the match. hahaha :wink:

Orandge
New User

If u get a good nutmeg and everyone sees it thats pretty much one of the best things u can do. or u can like just like a hole bunch of moves and then and the end just meg em and run around them and the look ridiculous
Orandge

pronounced "O" randge

~Dynamic_Dinamo~

It is also quite emberrasing after pulling off the right set of moves to get the opponent to think the ball passed him so he will turn around to get it and then be confused for a moment wondering where the ball is, while you still have it behind him.

bow3022
New User

Its embarrasing when u meg them twice in a row. Run up the line, have them behind u, stop meg them once, they will turn around and meg them a second time if u can. Then they will be confused and won't know where the ball will be..

gnarlyjim
EF Mountie

It's always amusing to stand in one spot do all kinds of fancy footwork and such, then simply put on a burst of speed and run by them, leaving them standing there like a fool.

mak9

try this move -
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 1&q=Okocha

and if you screw up, who cares...the ball hits them in the face
mind you, the only reason I do this move is to hit the guy hard in the face so he is confused for a few minutes :lol:

gnarlyjim
EF Mountie

Yeah, that's a pretty embarassing video.

ajc
The Philly Flyer

RonaldinhoSkills

To make someone fall down or freeze up badly do combos. Always do combos.

Learn to do really fast scissors, Robinho style scissors, his scissors are so fast and amazing, that you would just imagine a NON-Professional defender to get so confused and entangled that they wouldn't make a move and probably fall down. Though, Robinho style scissors will take you some time you learn and master.

Then...

Do a preki, pull back and kick it out of the middle of your legs. On a few Ronaldinho pitch games videos you'll be able to see him do it where he is marked by 2 defenders and he is wearing a blue kit.

But don't go straight through them, do an elastico then a normal scoop chip. They'll probably be dead, if not, everyone will be like

"WOW, NICE!!!!!!!!" and say to the defender "HAHAHAHAHA YOU GOT SKILLED BAD"
Remember... Never do a skill twice, always be creative, after that, you'll own.

FreddyDuff
Sophomore Member

I think after that triple nutmeg that guy will have just left the pitch in tears. lol