360 move

Discuss your training routine and techniques you are practicing
thrillboy
Veteran Member

Anyone know an easy way to do the 360 move(Zidane Move)?

thierryhenry14

There is no "easy" way to do it, just keep trying, and eventually you'll get it. Don't expect to get it the first couple times
Image (Thanks Kevin R9)

Sometimes in football you just have to score goals -Thierry Henry-

mak9

put one foot on the ball and twirl then take your foot down and drag the ball with your other foot

thrillboy
Veteran Member

I no how 2 do it now. I can do it like 99% percent of the time.

floater

all i know is that its a great move
"In football, the greatest satisfaction is winning when they say you can't." - Robert Paul

fred-0

i do the move reltavely easy now, its all about practice, just do 1 and the beggining, and it comes all to you

Jack-of-all-trades

Hey guys I have found a new variation of the 360 move/maradona move.

Start of by just doing the move as usual, but as you spin 270 degrees through (eg: if you are facing north and your 270 degrees spin is clockwise then your back is facing the northeastern direction) dragging the ball along your sole, just let the ball roll up your instep and flick it up. Follow through by flicking the ball up and over the opponent with the instep of the other foot, thus completing the spin.

This move is particularly useful when things get really tight. Very beautiful trick indeed.

Hope this helps! :D

jonny55

sounds nice - video of this?

Croatianblood1
Veteran Member

thrillboy wrote:Anyone know an easy way to do the 360 move(Zidane Move)?
The easiest way to do it is when the ball is completely still cause then its easier to control rather than when you're going at full speed cause you can mishandle and lose the ball.

But its not that effective when the ball is still, its most effective when you're on the run.

racketylui
New User

hey jack I tried this and it's really cool but I dont think it would work in a game have you ever done in a game
If you do nothing you will be nothing

jonny55

how does this work what jack did explain. somebody has a movie ? ??

fred-0

my new guide explains all - look for it

Jack-of-all-trades

jonny55 wrote:how does this work what jack did explain. somebody has a movie ? ??
To make it sounds simple, it is just like you doing a 360 move, and when you're half-way through the spin (your back to the opponent), you let the ball roll up the your right foot which you use to drag the ball along and then flick it up just knee high (like the common instep flick), then you flick the ball up and over the defender with your left foot and complete the spin. :)

As for the video, it's my humblest appologies for I don't know how to film myself doing the move. I don't even have a video camera. :wink:
Joga Bonito is the way I play.

Jack-of-all-trades

racketylui wrote:hey jack I tried this and it's really cool but I dont think it would work in a game have you ever done in a game
Yes and it works like magic. The defender was totally stunned at this latest weapon of my dribbling moves arsenal.

I actually utilises the part when your back is to your opponent as a way to shield or somewhat 'hide' the ball from your opponent so that he has less chances to spoil your day. :D
Joga Bonito is the way I play.

racketylui
New User

yeah it makes sense I'll give it a try at practice tommorow
If you do nothing you will be nothing