44%
no
56%

Total votes: 43

the next riquelme
New User

become a pro

Post by the next riquelme » 08 Jul 2006, 19:50

i realy beleive im good enough to be a footballer but there is things i do not have. il never completely control a game but i think my passing is ok not great but i have very good vision. but is it possible to be a a footballer without being unbeleivably skillfull, fit and not a tackler. I personaly believe italy would suit my play
SERGEI

A-man147

Post by A-man147 » 09 Jul 2006, 05:35

we'll firstly you have to be fit, tackling and "Ronaldihno" skills you dont need at much but you have to practice them, I mean 85% of pro footballers cant do what Ronaldinho does by they still compete with him. I'd say practice on those things your not as good at then you dont have to as the question "is it possible to be a a footballer without being unbeleivably skillfull, fit and not a tackler?" cause your already good at them! :)

touchshoot

Post by touchshoot » 11 Sep 2006, 10:04

if u want to become closer to a complete player the biggest thing is realising what u need to work on and work on it then once ur good at it move on to something else then keep going round in that routine it works trust me :roll:

Mäkz
New User

Post by Mäkz » 13 Sep 2006, 15:50

Theres no thing like talent, it's all about you. You have to work the way to pro, training, training, training, hard hard work...

mufc21
Veteran Member

Post by mufc21 » 13 Nov 2006, 00:24

unless you are a seriosly good actor italys a hard team to get onto. I mean theyve been nominated for hundreds of emmys just for what they did in the world cup. they better say sorry to australia and france.

Ronaldinho Gaucho

Post by Ronaldinho Gaucho » 14 Nov 2006, 21:28

unless you are a seriosly good actor italys a hard team to get onto. I mean theyve been nominated for hundreds of emmys just for what they did in the world cup. they better say sorry to australia and france.
lol. I think there up for a couple of Oscars too, but I think Barca are favorites this year. Weird how these talented actors end up playing football isn't it?

mufc21
Veteran Member

Post by mufc21 » 15 Nov 2006, 01:33

why do you say barca

BosnianNedim

Post by BosnianNedim » 15 Nov 2006, 02:16

Yes, there is such thing as natural talent, but if you don't take time to use this talent and slack off because you think you are better then others and don't practice, trust me your talent will fade and those that had no talent before and practiced are now the ones that have skill.

zachariah87
Sophomore Member

Post by zachariah87 » 20 Nov 2006, 14:35

BosnianNedim wrote:Yes, there is such thing as natural talent, but if you don't take time to use this talent and slack off because you think you are better then others and don't practice, trust me your talent will fade and those that had no talent before and practiced are now the ones that have skill.
I agree. Some people have natural talent but those who work there ass off will become great to, they just need to evolve there talent.
"I'm sure sex wouldn't be as rewarding as winning the World Cup. It's not that sex isn't good, but the World Cup is every four years and sex is not." Ronaldo, Brazilian player

Falcao

Post by Falcao » 25 Nov 2006, 12:47

natural talent is that you learn things fast, its not that your good or something.
you dont need natural talent to become pro, its just if you got it you learn things fast.

havent there been a game witch you never played before, and you learned it
so quick? and you become really good at it at short time? thats natural talent.
like me playing basketball, my friends were like; SERIOUSLY U NEVER PLAYED BEFORE? i answered with; NO, ive only watched some games. and the same
thing happend to me in basketball and table tennis.

so natural talent is that you learn it fast..
you dont got problems with learning the game.
so by learning the game easy, you also get good really fast.

like Ilker casillas, he started as a keeper when he was 12, and now plays for
real madrid.

kamil k

Post by kamil k » 29 Nov 2006, 10:57

I think its the hard practise u put in. not natural talent. even if som1 was born with natural talent, theyd still have to practise. no1 gets that far without practise.

Rulezzz
Veteran Member

Post by Rulezzz » 23 Dec 2006, 19:09

Some are born with natural talent, but still have to work very hard.

Some arent born with natural talent, but work there asses off a lot more than those with natural talent and develop that talent.

mufc21
Veteran Member

Post by mufc21 » 24 Dec 2006, 00:02

i think every good player has some natural skill, as in i can learn to pass better than a lot of people i know but you cant do everything amazing and you definitely cant be good if you dont practice. Some people never realise their real talent because you may think its football but its something else. Anybody can go pro if they really want to so keep on practicing and striving to the next level.