Your fave move

Discuss your training routine and techniques you are practicing

Whats your favorite move that you have performed in a game?

scissors
41%
maradona
16%
matthews (inside-out or outside-in)
19%
Other
25%

Total votes: 32

madridfc
Veteran Member

whats your favorite move (that you've done in a game)?

sorry, that's all i can think of at the moment. thats also the extent of my moves, and somehow i seem to get by with different combinations of the three. tell me some more and i'll make a new poll!
olé

"I wouldn't say i was the best manager in the business, i was in the top one."

Maradona
Veteran Member

I did the Fliptastic* but instead of going the other way I nutmegged the defender then crossed da ball but my team didn't score,unfortunately.

*Fliptastic is da move that Ronaldinho does in the Nike Ole trailer.
I think its named Fliptastic correct me if im wrong.
The rules of soccer are very simple, basically it is this: if it moves, kick it. If it doesn’t move, kick it until it does.

FCBarcelona
Veteran Member

What's the Matthews?
FORÇA BARÇA!

"I’m a player who can do absolutely anything if I am smiling and laughing. If I’m not happy, then everything becomes more of a struggle,” explained Adriano.

Maradona
Veteran Member

The rules of soccer are very simple, basically it is this: if it moves, kick it. If it doesn’t move, kick it until it does.

madridfc
Veteran Member

oh yeah! thats so cool i wish i could do that. does he push the ball outside and then inside? yeah, he does. i can do the opposite kind of when ou go from inside you outside, except the ball is touching your foot the whole time basically, if that makes any sense.

by the way, the matthews is named after sir stanley matthews where you put all your weight on your left foot (leaning to the feft) and touch it slightly with the inside of your right foot. then, in the same motion, without putting your right foot on the ground, you touch the ball with the outside of your right foot past the defender. i hope that made sense. it can also be done by doing 1 or two touches with the inside of the right foot and putting your foot down after each touch and then playing with the outside of the foot. simple, yet effective. tell me if you understood that or not
olé

"I wouldn't say i was the best manager in the business, i was in the top one."

erivera

the rainbow, it was a bit of luck but when i did it the defender fell back and left me with the goal. All i had to do from then on was net it in the bottom corner.

CASA15

*Fliptastic is da move that Ronaldinho does in the Nike Ole trailer.
what is a fliptstic? if you cant explain it can you give me the website where you saw it thx
Last edited by CASA15 on 16 Mar 2005, 23:01, edited 1 time in total.

Maradona
Veteran Member

I gave da link above its in dis website btw
Last edited by Maradona on 16 Mar 2005, 23:01, edited 1 time in total.

CASA15

Oh my bad i had no clue what it was.

leftfooted

Omg, I LOVE the move maradona! It Rocks! Except sometimes i trip over myself while doing that move...hehe

what is the marodona

Theres nothing hard about the maradona, its easy and effective when u know when and where to do it.

Btw y dont u join us its free!

lol forgot to sign up it was me above lol (im so dumb)

Maradona
Veteran Member

I POSTED DA 2 PREVIOUS POSTS.

I dunno y does it happen even though I login.

af2266

yea whenever i login it doesnt login and i have to do it 2 times i dont know why i just make sure im logged in