Most amazing trick you've ever done

Discuss your training routine and techniques you are practicing
Mercury

Post by Mercury » 22 May 2007, 16:17

Not really a skill, more like aerial control...

I got long pass on a bounce with my back to a defender, so i juggled it a little and feinted slightly to my right, the defender moved towards the right too, then i backheeled the ball over him diagonally left and spun past him... caught the ball in a single juggle before it reached the ground, then volleyed straight into top right corner, ahh...

Nothing fancy like i see the rest of you can do, but that was one of my most beautiful ones.

Snoopyx623

Post by Snoopyx623 » 22 May 2007, 19:02

the best trick ive ever done in a real game was when i was trapped in the corner and i had a defender on me. he was about 4 feet away so i did the elastico, then crossed it with my left. it was pretty sick, but i doubt ill be able to do that again

Jack-of-all-trades

Post by Jack-of-all-trades » 02 Jun 2007, 05:04

On the day before yesterday, I played a picked-up 2-Vs-2 game with a few guys in the neighborhood which I did a lot of showboating. Just to name a few of them.

There was this play when I did the 360 spin which cleared me off two opponents. I sprinted forward. Opponent A managed to chase for the ball beside me so I did a V-shape scotch move (just like C. Ronaldo's trademark behind-the-leg cut). After that, I reached for the ball and turned forward. Realizing that opponent B was closing on me from behind quickly, I somehow did a 180 spin, and executed a double cut across B, turned around, and passed it to my mate.

One defender was approaching me from the right so I did a pull-L with my left foot and went to the right. With my back to the opponent's goal and him coming on me from my back, I did a 90 spin to the right. It went past him and I touched the ball forward with my left foot.

Another masterpiece that keeps me warm and fuzzy when thinking back about it. :D
Joga Bonito is the way I play.

matt_a
Veteran Member

Post by matt_a » 03 Jun 2007, 12:07

not the best trick ive ever done but the only one i remember:
i was running to the ball with the defender following me so i did a sort of 'cyruff move - backheel' - nutmegged him - (the captain of our team) then went on and kicked the goal.
unfortunatly this was only in a training session

adnankhan
Veteran Member

Post by adnankhan » 03 Jun 2007, 23:04

i did a maradona...
hocus pocus
and a flip flap(ronaldniho) in the game...

Hugh
Veteran Member

Post by Hugh » 03 Jun 2007, 23:52

No fancy tricks, just the most amazing controll I've ever done in my life.

So the keeper clears the ball downfield as I'm making my run forward, I turn to the side to recieve it (turned to the right away from the goal) bring up my left foot, juggle it to hip height and then slam it on a full volley, right inside the post, keeper had no chance.

Soccer4Life
Guide Goddess

Post by Soccer4Life » 04 Jun 2007, 01:10

Well once I did a hocus pocus on accident, but I pretended like I knew what I was doing, of course. I beat 2 defenders with it then made a really good through pass.

pzzzat
New User

greatest trick

Post by pzzzat » 07 Jun 2007, 02:05

so i was goin down the field one man to beat i tried to shield the player from the ref then acted like i was making a move and kicked him right in the nuts then i used my shoulder so it looked like he just fell over, no call i was astonished i kept goin at full speed did a scissor once and blasted it into the left corner. it was risky but there was no time and we were down by one, in the end we lost in PK's but i got a lot of credit

adnankhan
Veteran Member

Re: greatest trick

Post by adnankhan » 07 Jun 2007, 03:34

pzzzat wrote:so i was goin down the field one man to beat i tried to shield the player from the ref then acted like i was making a move and kicked him right in the nuts then i used my shoulder so it looked like he just fell over, no call i was astonished i kept goin at full speed did a scissor once and blasted it into the left corner. it was risky but there was no time and we were down by one, in the end we lost in PK's but i got a lot of credit
kicked him in his nuts...and he was still standing.....then u had to push him down....that dude got no nuts.....

Real_Zidane
Veteran Member

Post by Real_Zidane » 07 Jun 2007, 17:28

Not a trick, but I got really pissed off one time and just hammered the ball as hard as I could from the half line and it when in the corner of the net. Call it luck, but it was amazing. :lol:

Flyingmoose
Veteran Member

Post by Flyingmoose » 12 Jun 2007, 14:55

When shieldng the ball, I pulled the ball back and did a hocus pocus right after and megged him.

cangri01

Post by cangri01 » 16 Jun 2007, 03:31

when i played 4 on 4 street football in tijuana, once i wuz feeling lucky and did a flip flap in the air then footstalled with me left foot and threw the ball above and behind me cuz i had someone behind me. see i wuz facing my goal

Pokerized

Post by Pokerized » 26 Jun 2007, 18:53

Um...I did it on accident, but a ball was coming from way above me and I went to settle it. I cut the ball backwards with my right foot, but it went wrong and bounced back forward off my left leg. Right past the opponent that was covering me, and I ran around him and passed it off CORRECTLY that time.

It sounds a lot worse than it really was, but it was pretty amazing to me because I pulled it off when I didn't even mean to. Sad thing is as soon as i did that my coach started yelling from the sidelines to stop doing fancy moves and just pass the ball. I was like "Wtf, I actually do a move FOR ONCE and now you tell me now to?"
"Some people believe that football is a matter of life and death; I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that."
-Bill Shankly

stef7
Sophomore Member

Post by stef7 » 28 Jun 2007, 19:02

Not amazing but in a match not too long ago, I was by my byline after intercepting a long pass, as the player came to challenge me, just flicked it over my shoulder and past him... which I then smashed the ball on the half volley to the halfway line :D

PenaltyMiss

Post by PenaltyMiss » 28 Jun 2007, 21:40

i did three maradonas in a row on three different guys, then dished it off, but the best ive done is i recieaved a throw hit it with the outside of my foot over mine and his head and went aroudn
The difference between right and wrong is often not more than five metres