Most amazing trick you've ever done

Discuss your training routine and techniques you are practicing
Magicfeet

Post by Magicfeet » 20 Apr 2005, 21:47

Oh, you know the Kanchelskis standing on the ball move? And putting your hand to your brow, as if looking for a player to cross to? I did that once... nearly fell over though! :oops:

Gaucho

Post by Gaucho » 20 Apr 2005, 22:48

LOL cool...3 weeks ago I gave these 2 guys three sombreros at the same time..back and forth .. that felt so right .
Gimme the ball.

Ronaldinho10

Post by Ronaldinho10 » 21 Apr 2005, 16:59

I play left midfield and was wandering if any of you know any good skills for when you receive the ball from the left back with your back to the opponent. I can use both feet so don't mind suggestions of turns to either side or skills that take u to either side.

Magicfeet

Post by Magicfeet » 21 Apr 2005, 18:20

You stop the ball at your feet, with your back to your opponent (this trick works best in a corner, but can be used at any time). Move as if to move off to your left by pushing the ball with your right foot, but step over it instead.

Then, quickly moving your left foot out the way, clip the ball with the outside of your right boot (bringing it back the way it came) and through the defenders legs (one of which will surely have moved to counter your initial "move".. which was just a dummy).

You've nutmegged him, and your away.

Did I explain that well enough? I'm not sure if I did...

Ronaldinho10

Post by Ronaldinho10 » 21 Apr 2005, 18:59

yeh you explained it well enough but I was thinking of a less risky move as i am more likely to need to use this skill in the defensive third. Have you got any less risky moves than the nutmeg skill you described?cheers anyway.

Wiseman_philosopher

Post by Wiseman_philosopher » 21 Apr 2005, 19:28

Stand with your left leg slightly in front. As the ball is rolling towards you, you tap the ball with your left foot so the ball is now travelling towards your backward right foot. Almost instantaneously knock it back with your right, so as to tap the ball behind your left leg and out into open play. I make it sound too easy and not really a trick but it's really good. It's foolproof if you execute it right.
He who thinks too much about every step he takes will stay on one leg all his life.

*yung-ital*
Pending Mod

Post by *yung-ital* » 23 Apr 2005, 19:39

the most azmzing thing i did was i was running at half and i did 4 step overs or scissors and then the guy actually fell down. then i passed and got a pass back and i buried it. and then we won the championship. It was awsome. or the time when, i stalled it and there was a guy behind me, and then i flicked it behind me and it went over him and ran and got it crossed it and we scored
KevinR9 Thanks Bruvva

jcdenton
Veteran Member

Post by jcdenton » 24 Apr 2005, 17:18

whoa! today i have played for older squad (players born 1986.) and i did overhead kick from about 20 metres! athough goealkeeper caught it it was brilliant. and i also tricked the opposition playes few times, one of them literally fell down on his back, and i shouted: "Hey, Casper, don't push him!" (Casper as that ghost from a cartoon)

Magicfeet

Post by Magicfeet » 26 Apr 2005, 09:36

one of them literally fell down on his back, and i shouted: "Hey, Casper, don't push him!" (Casper as that ghost from a cartoon)
Please tell me you didn't actually say that? :lol:

I did the elastico on my friend yesterday, but it wasn't in a proper match. But it still makes me feel all warm and fuzzy thinking about it. :)

jcdenton
Veteran Member

Post by jcdenton » 27 Apr 2005, 18:55

well not shouted, but he fell so great that i've had to tell him that when i passed him. i nearly spinned his back 360 degrees

bsoccer531
New User

Post by bsoccer531 » 05 May 2005, 01:32

i did a nasty nutmeg variation during soccer tryouts. i did 2 step overs that he didn't give into, so i did a half maradona thing, so i had my back to him. we were really close, so i half spun without the ball and he followed me. so as soon as he followed, i megged him with my foot that was still planted near the ball.
the only problem is that only 4 or so guys saw it and that didn't include the coach, so i didn't get anything from it as far as with the coach goes.
YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE

goldboots7

Post by goldboots7 » 05 May 2005, 09:28

I was facing two defenders on the left flank i pulled the ball back with my right foot and then cliped the bottom of the ball the ball went about knee high then i pushed it through hes legs *nutmeg* and ran around him to pick up the ball and then do a maradona 360 whatever you want to call it to the other defender.
Stats: 19Goals 1YC 1RC 23GP

Rosario

Post by Rosario » 07 May 2005, 14:27

this isn't a trick but a goal.my friends and i plotted this to use from kick off in a game.they kicked off in the first half so we used it at the start of the second.our strikers kicked off and swithed it out the left wing to my run.i swithed it first time to our right winger who volleyed first time into the corner.i hope i ecplained it well.it was the best goal i have ever seen and it was our team who got it.we just said we'ed do it and it worked as if we were brazil.i was so proud of my 40yard ball right onto the foot of our winger.his finish was brilliant i must say.

fir_nev
Sgt. I can't get enough of Asian chicks

Post by fir_nev » 07 May 2005, 15:27

A ball dropped nicely for me to volley....

I volleyed, it hit the post and came back to me bouncing;
I volleyed again, it hit the same spot on the post AGAIN!!

Half-time, my coach told me I displayed great accuracy!! It was supposed to be a goal....

Maradona
Veteran Member

Post by Maradona » 07 May 2005, 15:58

Luck doesn't always favours the BOLD.
The rules of soccer are very simple, basically it is this: if it moves, kick it. If it doesn’t move, kick it until it does.