playing in the snow

Discuss your training routine and techniques you are practicing
*yung-ital*
Pending Mod

it was so awsome today i played in the snow it was so easy to get schooled because if your defending and they push the ball to one side and run the other, you have to slowly turn around so you dont fall, and run conservatively but it was so fun. me and 3 other people just played everyone against eachother and whoever has posession take the ball from him . and i megged my friend like 4 times using what matt told me the stepover meg(works like a charm) and the ball sometimes can either go really far or come to a dead stop.I got schooled as well because my friend ran quicly one way, and i hit an ice patch and fell right on my ass. and i was laughing the whole time. i was having the best fun. did anyone else play in the snow?

CR17Ronaldo

There's no snow still in my hometown Montreal
But I completely agree with u playing soccer on snow its really fun I tried so many times last year winter .
Never give up keep training and reach to your goals Its all depends on YOU!

Bestofthebest

Its really fun, I know what you're talking about. Amazing
Join this Forum: http://footyclips.com/forum

peps1154
Veteran Member

I practiced on snow on Sunday. it was cool, after you hit the ball it speeds up when it hits the ground also, its hard to run full speed pecause the ball often stops, however overall its just plain fun and nothing else.

Piccadilly

its great, i just did it yesterday, its kind of like slow motion soccer. American football in the snow is also really fun, you dont get hurt.
12-2-1 with 4goals and ten assists

AusSkills

you lucky buggers, i wish i could play in the snow sounds like hella fun. But unfortanetly i live in snowless old australia where it pretty much never snows :cry: so the closest i get to snow is playing in the rain which probably isnt as much fun cause you get soaking wet and muddy and slip on your ass all the time. o well il have to come to canada or somewhere like that one day so i can try it out
"Understand that the ball is a sphere and that we are not designed by nature to control it with our feet. Our nature is to control it with the hand. But he who can take complete command of it with his feet will always have an edge, and win in this game"

Bestofthebest

AusSkills wrote:you lucky buggers, i wish i could play in the snow sounds like hella fun. But unfortanetly i live in snowless old australia where it pretty much never snows :cry: so the closest i get to snow is playing in the rain which probably isnt as much fun cause you get soaking wet and muddy and slip on your ass all the time. o well il have to come to canada or somewhere like that one day so i can try it out
:D playing in the rain is great too.
Join this Forum: http://footyclips.com/forum

upandcoming

me and my friends always play in the snow good fun but it's hard to really train outdoors in the winter here but they plow at the school by my house sometimes so i can kick it against the wall and play there but it is hard cause the ball freezez and sometimes you hit ice and fall on the concrete and that really sucks

R9KEvinR9
Veteran Member

I have no friends that play soccer i did in LA but i dont live there anymore. :cry: But i practice by myself and just imagine that iam on the pitch :oops: lol haha But yeah i practice in the snow its awesome although i didnt fall cus iam a pimp jk but it was cool even though i was by myself its still fun. :lol:. I also love playing in the rain. its hella tite. Except the mudd, unless its in the rain.

Mrok

mud's great. i've done some practicing in the snow and it's different and a whole lot funner :lol: but now all the snow is gone and it's pretty much like spring in MI which sucks :cry:
"Soccer is simple... you just need to have the right mentality, fighting in every game, in every practice and for every ball." Hristo Stoichkov

milanese
Veteran Member

I like it occasionally, but I'd really rather play in ideal conditions most of the time. That's why I play outside alot more in the summer.

Croatianblood1
Veteran Member

R9KEvinR9 wrote:I have no friends that play soccer i did in LA but i dont live there anymore. :cry: But i practice by myself and just imagine that iam on the pitch :oops: lol haha But yeah i practice in the snow its awesome although i didnt fall cus iam a pimp jk but it was cool even though i was by myself its still fun. :lol:. I also love playing in the rain. its hella tite. Except the mudd, unless its in the rain.
Your not alone dude, i also have no friends to play football with. Anyway, playin in the snow is fun cause its a different feel and its slow going. I gotta learn to watch out for those ice patches, i fell on my back, not a good feeling lol

lil italy
Veteran Member

i am gonna invent a machine that just flies around australia and makes heaps of snow fall all winter long coz snow is hell fun :D yer i no wishful thinking but hey it mite happen

RedStar

wut else can u do in the 4-5 month winter in ottawa where it snows like crazy
its pretty fun IF THERE WASNT SO MUCH ICE sorry got bit mad there anyways it is pretty fun but i rather live in places like austrilia so i can play on grass all day
Chinese blood, Brazilian heart

calisoccer

yea id much rather live in australia. its fun in the snow but the ice is a killer and it gets really cold, so its hard to train.