tips?
I can do it

oranje74

finishing tips
please
I can do it

MickyD#9
Veteran Member

If your good at picking spots and hitting them, then you should have no problem. Practice against a wall....make a mark on the wall and see how many times in a row you can hit it. As for in a game....make sure you have a clear shot, look for a spot away from the goalie and shoot.

FD_ FOR_MS-What's Missing?
www.freestylersdownunder.com/forum

johnny114life

try either setting the gaolkeeper up if you move to the right then try to kick the to the left post or u can try to take on the keeper if none of these work try passing to a teammate and rack up them assists

mak9

Try doing lunges, or mini-lunges but do them very very quickly, that also works effectively.

cfrealmadrid
Veteran Member

this will sound weird, but it works. work on your goalkeeping skills. not skills i guess, i mostly mean theory and technique. whatever's the hardest is probably the weak point in a lot of keepers. see what's hardest to stop for a lot of keepers, and work on finishing that way. also, you'll hear this a lot, but watch a ton of tapes. not just highlight tapes, but really anything that shows goals. finishing is really as simple as you make it.
Hala Galacticos

ac_milan7

good topic cause i missed two goals that should have been easy made today in practice.i can pick my target but whenever i strike the ball it will go some what where i wanted it too but not all the way, making it a easy save for the keeper
pain is weakness leaving the body

Milan to win
New User

dont know if you have this problem but freezing up happens to alot of players. if you do theres some good drills.

if accuracy is a problem thers a good drill that works for accuracy, confidence and freezing up which comes from confidence.

at school during lunch a bunch of about 10 of us play in front of the goals. we play every man 4 himself of teams of 2 and 3 and just practice shooting, finishing and above all having time infront of goal. i found that it really works cuz in a game i picked up a through ball and had a one on one with the keeper and found it easy as. no probs at all. now im the best finisher in the team with the coolest head. do the drill man it helps!