Training Indoors

Discuss your training routine and techniques you are practicing
Toe Bounce

Training Indoors

Post by Toe Bounce » 13 Nov 2005, 01:13

Hello all. I live in Canada, and atm it is winter. That means lots of snow, and lots of cold. In summer, spring, and fall I do a lot of practicing in the park and in the back yard, where there is plenty of space.

Now, however, I'm stuck indoors due to it being really really cold. What are some drills I can do this winter, keeping in mind that I have little available space? I don't think mom will appreciate me practicing chipping in the kitchen.

B Heck

Post by B Heck » 13 Nov 2005, 05:53

I would like to see some ideas too. It is also dark by the time I get home from work. We still go out to the park and jog or try to dribble with just a few streetlights. It is too dark to try kicking and receiving a ball. We can juggle in the aerobics room of my gym or in a garage. Weekends are the only time we can kick against walls or with partners. There is a very well lighted baseball field in the park, but I have yet to get access to the light switch so we could turn it on. At least the tennis courts are empty and we can use them for soccer tennis. The frost on the grass makes things a little slippery, but at least we don't have snow yet. An indoor raquetball or handball court would be nice.