What foot are you?

Right
76%
Left
24%

Total votes: 141

gnarlyjim
EF Mountie

Same with me. Right footed, and can do everything with my left except shoot. I'm working on it right now. Trying to mimick everything I do with my right foot.

Mattsta

I am right footed, but am brilliant at juggling with both right and left feet but lack power in my left foot when it comes to kicking/volleying etc.
THE|new|GENERATION|of|FREESTYLERS|are|BORN|

Viduka
Veteran Member

Im the same as gnarlyjim and gunnerz23,im right footed and can do most things with left except shoot.

remyzor
New User

I'm left handed but right footed, that's weird isn't it? Does anyone else have this too? :lol:

With my left foot i can give passes, juggle and volley, but I just can't kick with the instep because when I try, my toes hit the ground or I hit the ball very bad.

Also my left footed volley and dribble is sometime better then my right. Strange isn't it? :roll:

belija91
Veteran Member

I'm naturally right footed but i'm amazing with my weaker foot so I call myself two-footed. I shoot better with my weaker foot than like 90% of my team do with their stronger foot.
What the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve

Matt17

I'm ambidextrous. With feet, hands, ears.... But, I can do some things better with left, and some better with right. Like I can volley better lefty, for example.

Rulezzz
Veteran Member

Im right footed. My left foot shooting is pretty good, but my touch and control and everything else is poor with my left foot, its something i will be working hard to improve on over the summer.
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
keller8
"If you don't believe in yourself why should anyone else?" Andrei Shevchencko.

TheDelux
New User

I'm more powerful with my left, but I can place passes better with my right. So i guess left for power, right for accuracy.

Real_Zidane
Veteran Member

I'm right footed and I used to do everything with my right foot. But now i've worked on my left and now it is very close to my right foot. Sometimes I can even shoot better with it than my right foot.

EnSoUl
Veteran Member

right footed at the mo, but in about a month the way I'm going I'll be a lefty, I can do everything with my left with heaps of practise, I advise everyone to just use your left foot!! with my experiences when you use your left foot more your right foot actually gets better as well, sounds crazy but I think your right foot tries to catch up with your left as well
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime - Chinese Proverb

Chrus

im a righty .
now im trying to hav better control with my left
OOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooo00000000000oooOOOOOOOOOO000000OO
Anxels

AmandaJ
New User

So this is weird...
Last year I was a Lefty all the way. Then this year I played Indoor Soccer after the regular season was over. Our coach had us play a 2:2:1 formation (so 2 defenders, 2 Mids, 1 Forward) which is kind of weird since generally everyone plays 2:1:2. But anyways, the 2 starting Mids, me and another girl were both Lefties, so I had to play on the right side instead.
And ever since then I have been a Righty o_0

So I don't know if I have just always been a righty, and didn't know it, or if I just got so much better with my right foot that it is now better than my left foot...
Either way, its actually kind of good, since I now have experience kicking with both feet, so I am kind of Ambifootstrous (made up word, but I like it :wink: )

sandiovive

I can play well with both of them but im naturally right footed!!

born2skate

i am good with both but i was born right footed.
always perservere!!!!!!!

Solid0Snake

Right foot..I'm as amature as a beginner with his dominant foot with my left foot lol..
I can't even balance myself if I had my left foot over the ball :P

-Need training-